Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL Mod Day/Weekend

View Poll Results: Where??
Sacramento - MsTrd house 19 65.52%
Vallejo - Mr.Fahrenheit house 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Oh good point.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:55 AM   #23
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
X-Runners are not POS!

I know, I just like saying that.. I'll never get rid of the Blackened one....

Old 03-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #24
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I need to find something to mod, or I need to break something to fix it. HHHMMMM

Also I will only come if we can do this at that castle winery, and Lenie has to come so we have some entertainment.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:57 AM   #25
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
I know, I just like saying that.. I'll never get rid of the Blackened one....

Hey Brett aren't you kind of old to be going to high school.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:05 AM   #26
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
I will only come if we can do this at that castle winery, and Lenie has to come so we have some entertainment.

Yeah.. She was pretty funny that day, and she wasnt even in a good mood

Oh and about the pic, Makes a good back ground
Old 03-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #27
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah.. She was pretty funny that day, and she wasnt even in a good mood

Oh and about the pic, Makes a good back ground

sure... more like scoping out the senior chicks.....jk
Old 03-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #28
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
I guess I need to find something to mod, or I need to break something to fix it. HHHMMMM

Also I will only come if we can do this at that castle winery, and Lenie has to come so we have some entertainment.

yea same here i dont really have things do on my truck......i think of a couple of this but they are simple....

id really like an all pro tube bumper and i could use some help to install it but i dont want to pay 700 bucks....anyone handy with tube bending and welding???
Old 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #29
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
yea same here i dont really have things do on my truck......i think of a couple of this but they are simple....

id really like an all pro tube bumper and i could use some help to install it but i dont want to pay 700 bucks....anyone handy with tube bending and welding???
my bf will be doing all the tube bending and welding for our 4runner. but you may want to wait until he's had more practice
Old 03-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #30
Murdered X

Quote:
sure... more like scoping out the senior chicks.....jk
I took that pic on sunday..

Quote:

Get the tubing bent.. Lenie's a welder
Old 03-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #31
Dennis = sinneD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
my bf will be doing all the tube bending and welding for our 4runner. but you may want to wait until he's had more practice
Quote:

Get the tubing bent.. Lenie's a welder

well thanks guys......i shall see what route i take.....
Old 03-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
NorCal Rock Whore

So where is it gonna be held at, Mervyn's parking lot, LOL, maybe Circuit City Parking lot.

We need to set a date also, and I found something to do I need to take apart my leaf packs and clean them and grease em. SQUEEEEEK
Old 03-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #33
Dennis = sinneD
well i guess i depends on how many people are willing to show up, if its a few i will gladly volunteer my house......i live right off of hwy 80 so its easy to find.... have a open drive way, semi open garage. access to tools, PLUS have fridge for beer and tv and chairs for breaks
Old 03-23-2009, 12:40 PM   #34
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
bump?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #35
Dennis = sinneD
uhhh....so is it just me and you ms trd??

1. Mr.Fahrenheit
2. MsTrd
Old 03-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #36
Carone will become famous soon enoughCarone will become famous soon enough
Carone's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Carone
i might be down when and where?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #38
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
If it's not too far away I'd come, still have to finish my grille
Old 03-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #39
Murdered X

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD4X4RadientRed View Post
If it's not too far away I'd come, still have to finish my grille

I used to work in Corning, Your about 2 hrs away from Vallejo.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #40
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I used to work in Corning, Your about 2 hrs away from Vallejo.
just about depending on traffic.