Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL Mod Day/Weekend

View Poll Results: Where??
Sacramento - MsTrd house 19 65.52%
Vallejo - Mr.Fahrenheit house 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #41
Future Taco Enthusiast
HypbeastStRyKeR is on a distinguished road
HypbeastStRyKeR's Tacoma Gallery
id go if i had a truck to work on! sounds like fun though, wrenching with a few drinks.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #42
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Damn! Can it wait like a month or so? I got classes to choose next year and a couple midterms coming up (like 1) and then I can work on dumping the Mazda and buying the truck...I mean I've been working on it but got hella shit to do so it got bumped down a couple notches and once 4th quarter begins it'll be right back at the top!!! Or in about a week when it's spring break for me!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #43
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
So when and where might this be goin' down? I'm game...
Old 03-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #44
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
ok guys, we are work on a date and a location.......we shall keep you posted.....
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #45
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so i discussed it with mr fahrenheit and we are thinking april 19th, kinda just pulled the date out of know where so if its not good for the majority, we can change it...and its going to be at either his house or mine...so i would appreciate feedback from anybody interested in going.

does the 19th work? if not, what would be better?

and would you rather go to vallejo or sacramento?

let us know so we can start figuring this thing out
Old 03-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #46
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceXR View Post
So when and where might this be goin' down? I'm game...

Sweet i wont be the only X there .... Not sure if ive seen your truck before

Sami where ever you and Dennis decide is fine with me, Vallejo is closer
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #47
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
I just need to make some more money and get something to work on, cause I hope to be done with my grille by then. Have to see if I can get off of work.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #48

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
19th works for me. I vote for vallejo, nice and close to me.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #49
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD4X4RadientRed View Post
I just need to make some more money and get something to work on, cause I hope to be done with my grille by then. Have to see if I can get off of work.
same here i gotta come up with a mod......but im willing to help anyone with there mod and kill some beers
Old 03-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #50
kmillan is on a distinguished road

kmillan's Tacoma Gallery
I am actually going to be up in sac on the weekend of the 19th, but I don't think I'm going to have my truck with me. Might be able to stop by though. I'll be at csus all weekend I think but I may have some extra time
Old 03-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #51
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so how does saturday the 18th sound?...just found out my sister's bday party is on the 19th..
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #52
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
so how does saturday the 18th sound?...just found out my sister's bday party is on the 19th..
No! now you guys are really starting to copy us! We are having it the same day!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #54
kmillan is on a distinguished road

kmillan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seniór taco View Post
any of u guys goin to pismo in april
If they decide on the second set of dates in april, then I'll be there
Old 03-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #55
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post

Either or... makes no diff to me
Old 03-27-2009, 10:49 PM   #56

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
Same here, either works.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #59
Dennis = sinneD
dont matter to me which day, actually prefer sat but thats just me.....

and i think my ignition lock cylinder might be beginning to stick might need to rebuild or replace if not fixable....
Old 03-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #60
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for it...if you guys and gals are willing to help me with my suspension. I want to crank up my bilstien 5100s to 2.5 and put in block for the rear.

18th would work for me, prefer sacramento