Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL Mod Day/Weekend

View Poll Results: Where??
Sacramento - MsTrd house 19 65.52%
Vallejo - Mr.Fahrenheit house 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
NORCAL Mod Day/Weekend

hey TW

just recently saw the thread for a socal mod day and became very jealous why cant Norcal have a Mod day or even a Mod Weekend. i am not expert by any means but i am sure willing to assist and lend a hand/tools. is any one interested?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
i was going to say that haha, yeah i need to put some hella lights on my bullbar and install a switch but i really have no idea how to do that and would be cool to find someone that could.
hey bill i would totally help you out man

socal mod day thread - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...l-mod-day.html
Old 03-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
lets do it!! i'll have no mods to do but i'd love to just hang out and i could bring my bf and he can help everybody with their shit
Old 03-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Copy cats.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Copy cats.

oh yea well takes one to know one

i know im lame.....
Old 03-16-2009, 05:19 PM   #6
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP

c'mon guys! let's get something going
Old 03-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Copy cats.
Hey! Your coppying US!

AZ Kicks ass....that is all....
Old 03-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
Dennis = sinneD
^^whomp whomp

well i guess its just myself, ms trd and krt?

three out of how many norcal tacoma owners.......
Old 03-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Hey! Your coppying US!

AZ Kicks ass....that is all....

True.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
^^whomp whomp

well i guess its just myself, ms trd and krt?

three out of how many norcal tacoma owners.......
this is disappointing...where the hell is everybody else?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
this is disappointing...where the hell is everybody else?
Socal, AZ, and SC?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #14
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Socal, AZ, and SC?
well i was kinda asking where the NORCAL people are....but thanks smart ass
Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #16
Carone will become famous soon enoughCarone will become famous soon enough
Carone's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Carone
when and where?
and whos got stuff to mod?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Can a POS X-Runner come ?..
sorry Brett, you're not welcome.

haha of course you can come!!!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #18
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carone View Post
when and where?
and whos got stuff to mod?
haven't decided when and where. maybe when we get more interest?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #20

X-Runners are not POS!