Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms

Old 12-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #41
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Dump:

Snow down to 1000 feet!

By 92shawman, on Flickr
Old 12-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #42
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I know where all the first set of pics were taken haha. You stopped at the shell on broadway but couldn't pull off missouri flat rd a couple exits back to pop in and say hi to me at safeway? I'm hurt

Jk, don't ever visit me at work. I'm straight angry from dealing with customers and a crap job.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #43
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I know where all the first set of pics were taken haha. You stopped at the shell on broadway but couldn't pull off missouri flat rd a couple exits back to pop in and say hi to me at safeway? I'm hurt

Jk, don't ever visit me at work. I'm straight angry from dealing with customers and a crap job.
Haha, I was thinking about it but we had a bit of a schedule to keep so Ferny could make it back in time for work.
Next time I'm up there I'll pop in! Micah works in placerville, too, now, at the Placerville drive exit, I think.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #44
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Cody!! we were right there too!!

OMG..Those pics, that camera!! A+++
Old 12-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #46
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
When you gonna join us bro?!
Old 12-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #48
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
We got a trip planned for the 28th or 29...can you make it bro?
Old 12-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #49
ltsr is on a distinguished road
ltsr's Tacoma Gallery
Just missed this thread, would have joined otherwise. Everyone's got some nice tacos.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #50
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Join us in a few weeks brotha
Old 12-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #52
ltsr is on a distinguished road
ltsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Join us in a few weeks brotha
but of course, i'll be out of town that weekend

I'll keep an eye out or do my own trip at some point..
Old 12-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #53
LensCap

Quote:

Thanks man! Yeah I was going to grab my little point and shoot so I wouldn't have to worry about getting snow on it, but then I remembered that the battery was near dead, so I took the nice one. I'm glad I did! It was beautiful out!

Just went out to check on the truck and there's STILL some snow/ice on the rear bumper! Guess it's cold out!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #54
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Haha, I was thinking about it but we had a bit of a schedule to keep so Ferny could make it back in time for work.
Next time I'm up there I'll pop in! Micah works in placerville, too, now, at the Placerville drive exit, I think.
Oh? I haven't seen his truck around yet. He needs to slap a TW sticker on his rear window so I can recognize him.

Quote:

Sounds like you guys need to plan another trip or something
Old 12-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #56
LensCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Oh? I haven't seen his truck around yet. He needs to slap a TW sticker on his rear window so I can recognize him.

Sounds like you guys need to plan another trip or something
I know, right! He has one, too, but hasn't put it on yet.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #57
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, pictures look WAY better on my work PC than my stupid labtop! Excellent Kevin!! Excellent!!!

Crap!!! Just realized I work the 28th!! in the morning too.. HAHA...so its gonna have to be the 29th. Ill start a thread.......We might do the same trail. Shit was fun man!!! Or maybe we can find another trail
Old 12-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #58
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Just depends on the weather now. Hopefully Mother Nature is on are side . Gives us another prefect storm