Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms

Old 12-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #61
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Where can I get one of those tw stickers
Babytruck might still have some here in Norcal, you could pm her, too.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #62
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Just depends on the weather now. Hopefully Mother Nature is on are side . Gives us another prefect storm
Fingers crossed! I want to BBQ this time! Ill get down on some asada!!
Old 12-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #63
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had fun. I'll have to join you guys next time. I did the drive up the mountain around 7am on saturday. The conditions were bad in the dark with the heavy snow.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:39 PM   #64
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Mark your calender !!
Old 12-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #66
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Aint gonna lie, serious pucker factor at first since this was my first time too.....but man, once you get in the groove, I was jammin! It was soooo much fun
Old 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #67
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
here is a few more pics.no where near as good as Kevin's. Kevin I like the shot of the sun be-hide the trees.
Attached Thumbnails
Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms-p1000827.jpg   Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms-p1000828.jpg   Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms-p1000833.jpg   Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms-img_0909.jpg   Snow Wheelin This Weekend. Uncle Toms-img_0936.jpg  

Old 12-09-2013, 07:58 PM   #68
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Aint gonna lie, serious pucker factor at first since this was my first time too.....but man, once you get in the groove, I was jammin! It was soooo much fun
Yeah, my first time in the snow/ice on MET I was alone, so I was extra cautious, and then I almost got stuck!
I'm pretty good now, just gotta remember if I'm in 4wd or not... Sorry about that again, guys...I'm just glad I spun my wheels down to the asphalt before stopping so I didn't slide back into you guys!

And thanks for all the compliments on my photos! They turned out quite nicely! Let me know if you want full sized ones for personal use or I can resize them smaller for sig pics.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #69
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Man, wish I would have seen this thread sooner! Since it snowed took my girlfriend up by my brothers in grass valley. Wasn't sure where to go so took greenhorn road out til it turned to a single lane of fresh powder. Was trying to remember where I dirt biked in the river bottom. Maybe thats where you were. Then Stayed the night in Pullock Pines and hit Emmigrant Trail Sunday. Was afraid to get too crazy because by myself. Will have to hook up with you guys sometime. Looked like a fun trip. Great pics!
Old 12-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #71
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is actually gonna be on house arrest till the 30th I believe. Anybody intrested in going on the 1st? new years day? the issue is it hasnt snowed since we been up there...I want some fresh snow damn it!!! lol
Old 12-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #73
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, we have something set up for Wens. the 1st. Still havent set the exact location. I wanna see your badass truck!!

Jason, you joining us?
Old 12-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #76
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I'll see if we go up to the mountains or if were heading to Marysville....if we go up, I think we are hunting up bowman...unless we go th loon lake, which is also nice