Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Car meet in memory of Paul Walker

Old 12-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Car meet in memory of Paul Walker

So I don't know how many guys are into the street car thing, but there is a meet this Friday at the carl's Jr on Esplanade Ave at 7ish just out of respect for Paul Walker. I grew up watching all the movies and is what inspired me to tinker with my stuff. either way it is a heads up if there is anyone around the area that would want to come out. I will be with a buddy but would not mind meeting other people.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
The Safety Guy
BDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDBSoCal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
BDBSoCal's Tacoma Gallery
What city?
Old 12-05-2013, 03:58 AM   #3
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
google the address: 2516 Esplanade, Chico, CA