Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Stolen truck!

Old 12-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #21
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
I dive the I5 to my shop everyday here in Southern Oregon. I will keep my eyes out.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #22
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
Name: Craig
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Keep checking on Ebay for new posts for parts. Good Luck
Old 12-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #23
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip Dog View Post
Sorry if I missed this, but where was it stolen from? It says in front of your house but regionally where is that?
Contra Costa County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
I dive the I5 to my shop everyday here in Southern Oregon. I will keep my eyes out.
I really do appreciate this, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigb View Post
Keep checking on Ebay for new posts for parts. Good Luck
AHH good idea. I've been checking Craigslist! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that.

No word still.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #24
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I saw it in Encinitas yesterday, had the exact same rear bumper, color, and wheels, but no stripes. I checked the plates and no match, so I'm still keeping my eye out.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #25
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh dang my heart just dropped. Thanks Kevin.

Wondering if they got rid of the stripes somehow and changed the plates.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #26
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
I thought I saw it in Encinitas yesterday, had the exact same rear bumper, color, and wheels, but no stripes. I checked the plates and no match, so I'm still keeping my eye out.
Roll up and record the vin through the windshield??
Old 12-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #28

Thank you!! I appreciate it. Who knows how far it is now? Thank you.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #29
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
God I hate thieves. I will keep an eye out for you. I travel a lot throughout the Bay Area.

I belong to a local mustang forum and a member there just reported that his 1990 Toyota Pickup just got stolen this morning from the East Bay. It's red with American Racing wheels.

1990 Toyota Pickup LIC#4T79626

Apparently, these early Pickups/Tacoma bring in good money in Mexico.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:04 AM   #30
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
Name: Craig
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know where you guys live , but the town next to us has cameras on every corner. I would check maybe yours does too. They might have it on camera going pass at certain times and if it doesn't you might get an area where it was last seen.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #31

Geeze Vin, I'm sorry about your buddy. Perhaps if you post a license plate here, we can keep an eye out for that one too.

Craigb, we have cameras here on really tall poles but I think those are triggered by the ShotSpotters.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #32
1967FB is on a distinguished road
1967FB's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Ravelco when you get it back or get a replacement truck. Have one on my 2008. Thief can even have your keys but without the plug, no go. Always keep plug in a different place in case somebody breaks into the house and grabs keys. Best wishes finding it.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:38 PM   #33

Guess what we got?

The only damage was this:

Old 01-30-2014, 03:44 PM   #35
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
If you have an older Toyota you have to keep it out of the view of a ton of people. Everybody wants to won them so if I were you I would keep it in my garage out of site.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #36
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
Great News....

Fantastic you got it back with only that small amount of damage...was it found locally?

How about the perps?
Old 01-30-2014, 04:12 PM   #37

The truck belongs to my neighbor, the guy in the pic. It was found about a mile up the street from us. What happened was a cop saw the truck and really liked it so he went to the house it was parked in front of and asked the resident if he can buy it. The resident said they didnt know who it belonged to and it had been parked there for a long time.

So he had it checked out, they towed it and the contacted my neighbor. Just got it back an hour before I posted that pic.

No perps were found.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #39
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
No way!!! That's awesome!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 05:43 PM   #40
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
where did they find it?