Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Stolen truck!

Old 12-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Stolen truck!

STOLEN TRUCK!! Hey everyone if you see this truck around, it was discovered stolen from in front of my house. 1990 Toyota SR5 pickup. License plate 4C16390. No other identifying marks/dents or stickers other than the stock stripes Please if anyone sees it, call the police, let me know! And if you can, get a pic of it and where it is so if the cops come too late at least we will know where it last was! Thank you!!

Old 12-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Shitty to hear. Bump
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #3
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks! Hope you find it soon! free bump to you
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #4
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Dang that stinks Ill keep an eye out in Fresno!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear! Ill keep an eye out in Santa Rosa area. Where are you in NorCal? Just to help people who are local to you...
Old 12-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #6
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep in eye out for you.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks everyone! It was stolen from the Pittsburg/Antioch area. Contra Costa County.

Yesterday the truck had an issue with starting and when the hood was opened to see what the issue could be, the wires were loose. Was wondering how that happened....Now it all makes sense. Seems like they were trying to get it the night before.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
choppersx will become famous soon enough

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer, keep an eye out.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #9
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep an eye out on my drive from Davis to San Diego tomorrow!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Ill keep a look out here in Santa Rosa also, one thing is the big chrome rear bumper is not stock and the interior door panels.( the carpet looking door panels aren't either)
Guess that would be hard to see if ya didn't get up close.

Brett
Old 12-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #11

Thank again everyone for being that extra pair of eyes and keeping an eye out. I already went driving around looking for it. It's very frustrating. Good thing it's easy to spot, though.

Yes you are right. the bumper is a replacement because it was hit.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #12
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep a eye out around SD.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
yippee ki yay mother cluckers
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Those bastards!
Old 12-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #14
johnboyTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Effff them. Sorry to hear that. Keeping an eye out...
Old 12-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #15

I appreciate it. So far no word on it at all. We were thinking that someone parked it in a garage or someone's backyard somewhere and is stripping it.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #16
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-15-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
floodedkiwi is on a distinguished road

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you find your ride.
Thief's sux, I know....
Old 12-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #18
elguapotaco is on a distinguished road
elguapotaco's Tacoma Gallery
OP, if you make some kind of craigslist post - perhaps in the lost and found section? - I would be willing to share it on Facebook. Just trying to help. I'll keep my eyes peeled on this end of I-5.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #19

Thanks for the offer. But it's not on CL as a stolen truck because we are searching CL for it. We don't want to discourage the guy from posting its parts there. Not that we can really identify it but if body parts are put up for sale then maybe we can find it.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #20
Flip Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Flip Dog's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I missed this, but where was it stolen from? It says in front of your house but regionally where is that?