Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

BAMF BBQ And demo day meet! 1-18-2014

Old 01-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #21
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: chris
presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
If they are bare metal then they might just be ready.
Well in that case ill probably stop by and do some demo for ya. They are 1st gen ext cab bolt on kick-UP bare metal sliders for Chris G. Around what time should i be there?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #22
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
We are starting at 8:00 the bolt on sliders might not be ready but I don't know just yet. Just about all the sliders are tacked up and ready to weld.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:23 PM   #23
machineman89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
Would the demo day be the best time to drop off my bumper to get sand blasted or the worse time? And possibly have two cut outs done while your at it?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
That would not be a good time it's going to be crazy that day. The only work going on that day will be the office demo.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #25
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
It's been like FOREVER, lol. If I'm not working due to new schedule change at work, I'll swing by to help. It's been way to long.....
Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Come on down Cha.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:06 AM   #27
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Need something destroyed? I'm in
Old 01-04-2014, 01:32 AM   #28
machineman89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
Lol not like the shops gonna tourn apart...oh wait
Old 01-06-2014, 04:19 AM   #30
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
I moved a few exits away from the shop three months ago, but I worked every Saturday except the last one since starting. If I'm not working I should be around.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:22 AM   #31
kalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant futurekalieaire has a brilliant future
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
I might be busy taking pictures of a girl in her undies.. unless I can photograph her at bamf...
Old 01-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #32
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
I might be busy taking pictures of a girl in her undies.. unless I can photograph her at bamf...
I vote yes!

come on jerry
Old 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #33
BayAreaRunner is on a distinguished road

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
who vote Eric to wear undies?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #34
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aw great now no one is gonna come
Old 01-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #35
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRunner View Post
who vote Eric to wear undies?
Undies with clothes on top. I hope he normally wears undies...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #37
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I should be around. I can bring some implements of destruction too.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #38

MJ i still got your box of ammo i'll bring it.
Old 01-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #39
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
I think I can make it there. Definitely down for some demo
Old 01-13-2014, 07:49 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Sure bring her if she poses with bamf products I want copies!!