Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

BAMF BBQ And demo day meet! 1-18-2014

Old 01-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #41
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Still on?
Old 01-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #42
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Yep starts at 8, i probly wont get there till 10 or 11
Old 01-17-2014, 06:18 PM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here today and gone tomorrow.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #45
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to make it either. I'm really bummed
Old 01-17-2014, 07:04 PM   #46
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
I won't be able to make it either. I'm really bummed
Oh man. I wanted to look your lift/cutting work.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:09 PM   #47
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I have to go to a dumb swim clinic tomorrow. We need to have a meet or mod day soon
Old 01-17-2014, 08:24 PM   #48
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
x2!

I'll be there probably at 8.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #49

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
I have to go to a dumb swim clinic tomorrow. We need to have a meet or mod day soon
Swimming is overrated

Have a good clinic.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 PM   #50
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys have hammers and pry bars bring them I only have a few so not enough for everyone. Also I only have about 5 pairs of safety glasses.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #51

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
If you guys have hammers and pry bars bring them I only have a few so not enough for everyone. Also I only have about 5 pairs of safety glasses.
I'm bringing some stuff.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 AM   #52
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there probably a little after 8 but I will have a couple pry bars a small sledge and a reciprocating saw with blades. And personal safety for myself of course.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:11 AM   #53
BayAreaRunner is on a distinguished road

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay someone make sure to take Keak's keys right when he gets here and not return them until we are done.
lmao, i'll stop by to help out but will not bring the runner as I might get temped to ram the walls.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:09 AM   #54
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off work. Haven't driven the truck in weeks. Scotty can I follow you?
Old 01-18-2014, 06:21 AM   #55
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was closer for that. Cali wouldn't like my firearms though.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:33 AM   #56
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Yep starts at 8, i probly wont get there till 10 or 11

hmmmm, just in time for the BBQ, very clever Eric, very clever
Old 01-18-2014, 06:35 AM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
hmmmm, just in time for the BBQ, very clever Eric, very clever
That's okay we will leave a big as mess for him to clean before he eats
Old 01-18-2014, 06:41 AM   #58
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Josh is crying cause he doesnt have an address
Old 01-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #59
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's okay we will leave a big as mess for him to clean before he eats
lol, make em work for food