Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

BAMF BBQ And demo day meet! 1-18-2014

Old 01-18-2014, 11:51 PM   #81
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Good photos Ian, borrowed one for Instagram. Good day, fun seeing you guys.
Good to know you made it home alive without falling asleep at the wheel!
Old 01-19-2014, 12:46 AM   #82
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Good to know you made it home alive without falling asleep at the wheel!
Sigh did you notice? I was pretty beat and thirsty after getting into my car, thanks for guiding me to the freeway
Old 01-19-2014, 01:31 AM   #83
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the sliders jerry and it was nice meeting everyone. Hope to see everyone again soon.
Old 02-06-2014, 07:03 AM   #84
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the help guys my brake is finally on a boat and will be here in 20 days or so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZMFtNBJj9g
Old 02-06-2014, 08:11 AM   #85
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Thanks for all the help guys my brake is finally on a boat and will be here in 20 days or so!
Now you need one of these things.

Punch, brake, nibble-

Old 02-06-2014, 08:25 AM   #86
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your current size steel you can cut and bend?
Old 02-06-2014, 09:38 AM   #87
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
damn that things huge!
Old 02-06-2014, 11:29 AM   #88
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Now you need one of these things.

Punch, brake, nibble-

Iron workers are awesome and I'm sure one will be in the shop real soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Whats your current size steel you can cut and bend?
4' x4' on the Plasma table and 6.5' X 1/4 Mild steel on the brake that's on a boat still so it will be a few weeks before that is set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
damn that things huge!
That's what she said
Old 02-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #89
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
My brake has hit land it's in Oakland I should have it late this week or next week.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:46 PM   #90
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My brake has hit land it's in Oakland I should have it late this week or next week.

And the orders for bumpers hit in two weeks
Old 02-25-2014, 06:54 PM   #91
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saweet!
Old 02-27-2014, 02:45 PM   #92
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZMFtNBJj9g
Awesome!

Love the chick randomly riding through on a bicycle.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #93
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
After countless calls I finally found a rigging company that can handle moving this brake for me. Its surprising how much of a pain it is to find someone that will do the job. They either cant hanndle the brake or the job is too small and the rates would be crazy high. We needed a small crane or modified fork lift that can handle 15,000lbs from the top.

That said ive found a company that can handle the job and wont cost me thousands. So my brake should be in place by Wednesday needless to say im staying in this building as long as possible moving now would cost a ton. Lets hope my neighbors move so I can knock another wall out
Old 03-03-2014, 10:37 PM   #94
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice
Old 03-03-2014, 10:52 PM   #95

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Airlift

Can't wait to see the pictures!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:17 AM   #97
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
15000lbs, yeah I think we child move about 8-10 off those...
Okay you talk the talk come over and off load it and I'll install that LT for nothing
Old 03-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #98
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
It will be here tomorrow at 10:00am pics to come
Old 03-04-2014, 12:04 PM   #99
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will be here tomorrow at 10:00am pics to come
Old 03-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #100
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Well i got the brake but the port beat it to shit!!! and broke a lot of stuff on it It's not a 13,000lb paper weight as it's unusable in it's condition I'll post some pics in a wile.