Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister hills saturday 12/28

Old 12-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
It was ALL for u Garrett. Yeah man try to come, I wanna see ur truck on those 35's.
i want to see him get past 70 on 35s on stock gears
Old 12-21-2013, 07:59 PM   #23
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
i want to see him get past 70 on 35s on stock gears
DONE IT! By the way, getting between 14-15 mpg.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #25
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

BayAreaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
damn this would make it my 6th or 7th time to Hollister.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:44 AM   #26
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really niceDangerTaco is just really nice
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
DONE IT! By the way, getting between 14-15 mpg.
Ouch.
Feels good getting 20+mpgs~
Old 12-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #28
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
Ouch.
Feels good getting 20+mpgs~
I'm actually ok with it for now. I was prepared to get 11-12 so 14-15 isn't bad. I am looking forward to when I get the 4.56s and I get back up to 18
Old 12-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #30
BayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura aboutBayAreaRunner has a spectacular aura about

I got the flaming Z, lmao....

Old 12-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #31

Quote:
I honestly think my truck hates city driving. Just filled up and I got 11.6 mph. Good thing this isn't my dd.
well... that's 1 mpg better then mines
Old 12-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #33
God Bless America

Looks like I'm gonna be able to make this happen! Glen can we have it be meet at 8 and roll out by 830 at the latest?
Old 12-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #35

Quote:
The z looks sick, I bet its fast too. R u sure u don't mind me driving it? Ha ha .
don't think I'll be bring that to hollister but if the meet doesn't interfere with the other meet I'll be down there.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #36
God Bless America

Quote:
Sounds good to me. I get to break in my 1 new bfg at. I took a small piece of rebate into the sidewall at Frank raines . I had to replace it, freakin sux cause i only had 3900 miles on them. And bfg discontinued load range d, but I was able to track one down. Pricey mofos, $280 for a 285. Oh well u play u pay.
Hopefully you don't tank another one next weekend. Yea that is pretty pricey
Old 12-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I honestly think my truck hates city driving. Just filled up and I got 11.6 mph. Good thing this isn't my dd.
Are you running 33s? Did you remember to calculate the differences between revolutions per mile on your tires vs stock?
Old 12-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #39
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
i might just show up. max you coming? i need a prerunner buddy :P
Old 12-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #40
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Wife gave the Ok. So im in. I'm getting a gro pro for christmas too. Should be fun.