Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Wheeling Trip on New Years Day 1/1/14

Old 01-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #61
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.......what a nightmare.... I mean it was fun, but got sum SERIOUS pin strips! We ended up going down river! we couldn't even find then beach we wanted too go to..lol...kinda sucked and everybody was a Lil agitated with the guy leading...owell, never that way again....gotta wash and wax the truck tommorow .........oh, and get all the sand out .........pics later, lab top crashed........and my truck sucks in sand..lol
Old 01-01-2014, 08:25 PM   #62
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
This is the crazyest sob i have ever wheeled with. But he is a pretty nice guy and funny two.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #63

Im not sure what he was thinking when he tried two bulldoze the trees but fernando's buddies pulled him out. Lol!!!! i wish i had some video of this because ,this shit was funny, I don't care who u r.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #65
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Must have more pics! I am so upset I couldn't go!
Old 01-02-2014, 09:08 AM   #66
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Lol.....I thought that was an accident man....I mean really????? Lol....nice pics Jason! Guess SAS CANT GO OVER EVERYTHING HUH!!!! LOL
Old 01-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #67
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I spent ALOT of hours cleaning my rig today...sand sux!!! I washed her but didn't get a chance to wax her...got sum nasty redneck pinstripes! Gonna try to buff them out on Saturday............. If I don't go wheelin again..heeeeheee
Old 01-03-2014, 10:04 AM   #68

I was thinking about going out to Folsom lake for a few hrs on the granite bay side Tomorrow. Play around a little.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #69
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Steve was talking about hitting some forest trails. Im not sure if he was serious or not. Let me know if you decide to go. Can we wheel tho?

I spent a few hours cleaning the truck yesterday. Man she was filthy from that trip. I didnt get a chance to wax her yet, she needs it
Old 01-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #70

On the granite bay side you can drive around. I went out there a few yrs ago when it was low but never this low.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:34 AM   #71
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm, ill talk to the wifey tonight. That sounds better than claybaring my truck all day! lol
Old 01-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #72

Sunday the wife wants to go shooting we will probably head up to ice house Or maybe forest hill area. Not sure yet.I'm prob going to keep it low key.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #73

Sat. It will be just me and my son. I was thinking around 12 grab a burger and go out after and check out Folsom desert.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #74
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
haha, desert for sure. I do wanna go up towards the mountains, but Sunday the Niners play. Cant miss that! lol
Old 01-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #75

Thats what dvr is for. Im not a niners fan though if i was i would probably be glued to the tv on sun.lol
Old 01-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #77
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I really didnt take many. Ima see if i can upload the ones I have on my wifes tablet. Labtop is shit now
Old 01-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #78

Sunday will just be a short trip the wife wants to shoot some i really wont be doing any wheeling.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:03 PM   #79
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
ok, gotcha!

I wasnt feeling that place at all man....too sandy and really dirty. Next trip is up towards Tahoe! screw that sandy shit! lol