Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #521
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
hell ya! no wetsuit necessary. I got you buddy. I also have an 11' stand up paddle so you can cruise around all day man! Super fun
Old 06-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #522
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Cool ill be taking my canoe as well with my surfboard. Plannin on stayin down there a whole weekend and doin x amount of things
Old 06-10-2014, 04:58 PM   #523
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wheeling surfing and sunshine...can't go wrong
Old 06-30-2014, 09:12 PM   #524
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Where's all the 209 members at ?!
Old 06-30-2014, 09:44 PM   #525
Krim 559 is on a distinguished road

Krim 559's Tacoma Gallery
What's good 209/559

What's good guys, been looking for some guys to roll w. Through the valley, but most of these kids in thd 559 are all bra dude dogg swagg kids. Over that crap. Looking in the 209 for some guys to kick it with. Hit me up
Old 06-30-2014, 10:05 PM   #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krim 559 View Post
What's good guys, been looking for some guys to roll w. Through the valley, but most of these kids in thd 559 are all bra dude dogg swagg kids. Over that crap. Looking in the 209 for some guys to kick it with. Hit me up
Whats up man lets go get some dirt on the trucks and wheel im trying to gather up a few members and wheel La Grange next weekend you down ??
Old 06-30-2014, 10:11 PM   #527
Basikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of light
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Went up to shuteye peak yesterday, up by bass lake....2wd won't make it, maybe with a locker.... Good times tho, got sum 3rd gear 50+ on the fire road sections on the way back purty fun
Old 07-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krim 559 View Post
Hell ya bro you picked a great group of dudes.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:06 AM   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
Went up to shuteye peak yesterday, up by bass lake....2wd won't make it, maybe with a locker.... Good times tho, got sum 3rd gear 50+ on the fire road sections on the way back purty fun
Badass pics! How long is that trail? Looks fun
Old 07-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #530
Basikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Badass pics! How long is that trail? Looks fun
The slow goin section takes about an hour or so, the fast section takes about 25 minutes, no idea how long it is
Old 07-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #531

looks like a fun trail!
Old 07-01-2014, 11:33 PM   #532
CalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura aboutCalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
CalTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dave,
How is San Diego treating ya? Have you had a chance to go out and wheel any of the locations down there yet?
Old 07-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTacoma09 View Post
Hey Dave,
How is San Diego treating ya? Have you had a chance to go out and wheel any of the locations down there yet?
How you livin' John! Yeah I have wheeled once in this last month since i've been living here...I usually go out to the desert but right now it's like 115+ in the desert. I'm waiting to get some off road lights so that I can tear up some trails at night time when it's a little cooler. San Diego in general is good man. Just surfing and meeting new dudes. I went to a tacoma meet at Fiesta Island last weekend and saw some ridiculously crazy trucks!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #534
CalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura aboutCalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
How you livin' John! Yeah I have wheeled once in this last month since i've been living here...I usually go out to the desert but right now it's like 115+ in the desert. I'm waiting to get some off road lights so that I can tear up some trails at night time when it's a little cooler. San Diego in general is good man. Just surfing and meeting new dudes. I went to a tacoma meet at Fiesta Island last weekend and saw some ridiculously crazy trucks!
That sounds awesome!!
Old 07-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #535

Praire city prerunner meet next sunday on the 27th. If any of you guys wanna meet up before I leave let me know and we can caravan down to Sacramento/praire city
Old 07-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #536
Goin up to shuteye peak this weekend up by bass lake if anyone is interested
Old 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM   #537
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Mod Day

Gonna do a small meet n greet / mod day on Saturday the 26th at my home in Manteca if any of you are interested. Lil bar-b-que'n and brews. PM me for details if your interested in dropping by. Total of 5 of us so far...
Old 07-17-2014, 10:56 PM   #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proyota View Post
Gonna do a small meet n greet / mod day on Saturday the 26th at my home in Manteca if any of you are interested. Lil bar-b-que'n and brews. PM me for details if your interested in dropping by. Total of 5 of us so far...
Hey brad I could use a hand putting on my fiberglass mcneil fenders I ordered today. They should arrive next friday at the latest. Cant seeing it being too hard ??
Old 07-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #539
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
Hey brad I could use a hand putting on my fiberglass mcneil fenders I ordered today. They should arrive next friday at the latest. Cant seeing it being too hard ??
That sounds good Alex, I would think those fenders should be a breeze to install. We're putting some hood struts and hood mounted driving lights on Glens truck. We're gonna work on getting my new compressor in my garage wired / hooked up as well so we can start using air tools (finally). And I have a couple of minor things to do to my Tacoma as well. The other two guys coming over are willing to help out with all of the other projects going on that day.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proyota View Post
I would join you guys but I am attending a b-day get together at Hollister Hills for a buddy. I will catch the next one.

Products Discussed in this Thread