Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #41
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTacoma09 View Post
I should be free next weekend on Saturday but like Garrett said it is Super Bowl weekend so Sunday I won't be free.

I will keep on eye on the post or you can pm me.
Saturday looks like I'll be free so maybe we can put something together for peoples who are interested! I'm down for some wheeling' for sure.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:43 PM   #42
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should just all come to my house and help me fix my truck this weekend... then we'll all go to moonrocks!
Old 01-24-2014, 08:24 AM   #43
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys whats up. Im out of modesto and im always down to hit some trials
I also just checked out frank raines and its a really fun place. I was just there this past weekend
Attached Thumbnails
MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209-img_20140121_151951.jpg   MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209-img_20140118_181247.jpg   MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209-20140118_150853.jpg   MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209-img_20140118_180847.jpg  
Old 01-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #44
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeegarrett View Post
You guys should just all come to my house and help me fix my truck this weekend... then we'll all go to moonrocks!
Got a teleport machine big enough to fit my truck?! I'll take Santa Barbara
Old 01-24-2014, 06:01 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
Hey guys whats up. Im out of modesto and im always down to hit some trials
I also just checked out frank raines and its a really fun place. I was just there this past weekend
Alex right on brother! I'm always wheeling at La Grange but I've been wanting to head out to Frank Raines and definitely Hollister Hills. You available next week to meet up on Saturday?
Old 01-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #46

Alex do you know another member out of Modesto "Clzay"? He has a pre runner like yours and I've been wanting to see if he's down for a meet and greet.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #47
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Alex do you know another member out of Modesto "Clzay"? He has a pre runner like yours and I've been wanting to see if he's down for a meet and greet.
Clzay ? Doesnt sound familiar its always nice to meet more people
Next saturday works for me

Side note: I looked through some of your wheelin pics and theres a few that you got up in the mountains and even looks like a desert terrain area in some pics. Where were those pics taken ? Looks like a lot of fun! Nice lookin taco btw
Old 01-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #48

Thanks Alex! Ya I try and wheel as much as I can. Usually around once a week if I can. The pics in the mountains are taken in Mammoth Lakes...tons of super sick trails and high speed stuff that you can do. I tried to make it up one super steep and rocky trail without sliders and the skid plate last year with my girlfriend but had to turn back; it was a little sketch. The desert pics are from Ocotillo Wells out in San Diego. I travel a bunch and try to wheel in as many different areas as I travel to.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #49

Alright fellas if you guys are free on Saturday I'm down for a meet up or wheelin' trip somewhere...I'm out in Turlock so Frank Raines or whatever for wheeling, or we can just meet up at a local coffee place if you guys want also. Who else is down for Saturday?
Old 01-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #50

meet and greet on SATURDAY (Feb. 1)
1. BBtacosurfer (Dave)
2. Yotaas4life (Alex)
3. Clzay (Clay) - maybe
Old 01-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #51
Clzay is on a distinguished road
Name: Clay
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what up y'all.. I'm down to try an get together but I'm usually busy working on weekends. So I'm not sure how that's gonna work ha... Anyways I got my truck dialed in an would like to hit so open area, fire roads or something fast
Old 01-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #52

Yeah Clay i wanna see that shock relocation badass kit you got! I work weekdays lol so i'm pretty much available Fri evening or Sat/Sun.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #53

meet and greet on SATURDAY (Feb. 1)
1. BBtacosurfer (Dave)
2. Yotaas4life (Alex)
3. Clzay (Clay) - maybe
Old 01-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #54
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Just swapped out my 600lb spring to a plush 500lb spring, an it brought me down about an inch lower... My front was to high
Old 01-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #55

Im ready when you guys are! I work mon thru froday so any weekend you guys can go is fine with me !
Old 01-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #56

Hey clzay by any chance did some guy from upnorth innovation that goes by the name of brandon work on your truck?! If do Im sure if saw it before. Either way nice taco!
Old 01-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #57
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Rides so good in the front now it's crazy.. An the rear has been tweaked as well, took a leaf out or the OMD leafs I made an lowered the shock tabs so the 12" Kings don't bottom out.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:13 PM   #58
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Yea Brandon's a good friend of mine I was just there today.. An yes he welded the BAMF shock relocate kit for me
Old 01-27-2014, 08:17 PM   #59
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Yeah Clay i wanna see that shock relocation badass kit you got! I work weekdays lol so i'm pretty much available Fri evening or Sat/Sun.
Damn lucky! I'm always working weekends, but yea you'll have to check it out thanks
Old 01-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #60

Looks good Clay.

Products Discussed in this Thread