Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209

Old 01-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #1
jvallin is on a distinguished road

EMS: Critical Care EMT
Name: joey
jvallin's Tacoma Gallery
MEET AND GREET FEELER for the 209

Hey all, I am just looking to see how many would be interested in a meet and greet in the 209 Turlock or Modesto. Nothing solid at this point, just kind of want to see if there would be interest. We could meet up at a Starbucks or something like that, I know there are other members in the Modesto, Stockton and Turlock areas.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #2
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Joey I'm in Turlock too brother. I'm over by the EV Free Church. Lets meet up man. I'm totally down. You ever go wheel out at La Grange? I'm out there all the time. Let's roll out some time.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know one other member (Clzay) is from Modesto and I know one other guy who runs a 1990 Toyota truck who lives in Modesto as well and those dudes may be down for a meet and greet. Starbucks sounds good bud!
Old 01-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #4

What day are you free? I'm free on weekends for a wheeling trip and I can meet after 4 during weekdays.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:41 PM   #5

jvallin's Tacoma Gallery
Cool glad to see we have some takers. I was thinking maybe on a saturday. I haven't ironed out details yet. I will get back to you all soon and we will set up a time to do this!!
Old 01-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #6

for sure bud! I'm down.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #7
CalTacoma09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
CalTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
I am in manteca I would be interested in this. let me know the details once you set a date and time.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #8

Hey John did you find any cool fire roads with look-outs yet? I know you were wanting to find one. I'm just curious because I would be down to check that out as well.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:52 PM   #9

Not yet still looking around. I would like to head out to Frank Ranies at some point. Have you guys been there yet?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #10

I've ridden my bike by there a number of times and have been really curious about that place. I'd be down to head out to frank raines as well. Looks to have a couple trails and some pretty sweet hill climbs.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #11

I also have been meaning to head out to Hollister Hills. I've never been there. My brother and I were talking about meeting at HH in 2 weeks (he lives in Fresno)
Old 01-08-2014, 10:02 PM   #12

I have been to HH with a friend. It is fun.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #13

If you are avail in 2 weeks then you should meet us there if you want. Saturday the 25th is I think when we are going.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:45 PM   #14

I will mark it on my calendar.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #15

jvallin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everybody, I have not forgot about this. My uncle died and I have been busy with all the arrangements. Right now I am looking at the 25th which is a Saturday at around 1300 (1pm). I was thinking we could meet at a starbucks but I didnt know if we should do Turlock or Modest. I am open to suggestions. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 PM   #16
Bronze Ambassador
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
I live up the hill but I'll keep my eye on this thread to see what you guys decide to do. May join you if I'm free.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:42 PM   #17
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Meet & Greet

I live in Manteca and would like to meet up with you guys on the 25th depending on what time you end up hanging out (1pm, etc.). Also, several of the members from the newly formed RailTown Off-Road (http://www.railtownoffroad.org) are going out to Carnegie that day for a small club meet, vehicle / member photo shoot & bar-b-que starting at 11am. All are welcome to join us if you'd like.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #18

that sounds good Brad. I checked out your off road club website, looks cool. Cody, where do you live? I was also talking to John about heading up to Hollister Hills on Sat the 25th. So depending on what time we meet I'm not sure if I can meet up with you guys on that day.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:04 PM   #19

Joey, sorry to hear that man. If we have a Carnegie and a Hollister Hills thing going maybe we can meet later than 1300?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:05 AM   #20

Joey, sorry to hear about your uncle.