Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sacto Mod Day/Meet and Greet! Feb 22nd

Old 01-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #21
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz View Post
I can help you. I did mine last year. Pretty easy. If any first gens want to do it, I have an extra set of OEM corners that can be back ups.

Thanks bro! Appreciate it. I have 2 sets as well
Old 01-09-2014, 10:12 AM   #22
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Thanks bro! Appreciate it. I have 2 sets as well
Oh you are making the corner light be the blinker. I just drilled a hole and move the whole blinker into the corner. Ill be glad to lend a hand
Old 01-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #23
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I think i can do it without having to switch the bulbs..in other words, I wont have to cut up my corner lights. Ill just be switching the wiring. does that make sense? kinda? lol.....told you its hard to explain. haha
Old 01-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #24
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, i understand how it works. I looked at that option when i relocated mine. Moving the bulb seemed easier to me.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #25
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm, we'll see wahts up when i get there if it isnt too late!

Thanks brotha
Old 01-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #26
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yes King Rolls..... MJ!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 10:43 AM   #27
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Yea I think i can do it without having to switch the bulbs..in other words, I wont have to cut up my corner lights. Ill just be switching the wiring. does that make sense? kinda? lol.....told you its hard to explain. haha
That's so stupid simple it would take 20 minutes prolly
Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM   #28
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized I'm leaving for Alabama on the 23rd so I probably won't stay out late.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:54 AM   #29
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
wth you ask the asian guy for king egg roll
Old 01-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #30
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
That's so stupid simple it would take 20 minutes prolly
sooo is that a yes? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
My wife is asian too! maybe she can help She makes some bomb azz capun (SP?)
Old 01-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #31
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL, uh no, MJ...uh it's just that there's none of those places up here
Old 01-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #32
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I was going for that route I'd ask Eric, he clearly knows his way around food, plus he's azn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
LOL, uh no, MJ...uh it's just that there's none of those places up here

BINGO! Plus you brought them to the first mod day so I've always remembered you had one close to your house
Old 01-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #33
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
If my LCA or Rear diff skids are ready by then maybe I'll show up. .. Jerry
Old 01-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #34
machineman89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
You have my interest good sir, I dnt mind helping out n shooting the shit.....and possibly bring some meat
Old 01-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #35
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
LOL just F'n with you guys.

Greg - are you going to be cerakoting? Assuming that the process can be done in a day (I clearly don't know shit about the process)
Old 01-09-2014, 01:13 PM   #36
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Im in i will bring potato salad and not sure if i will be doing any mods but i can help others out.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #37
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL just F'n with you guys.

Greg - are you going to be cerakoting? Assuming that the process can be done in a day (I clearly don't know shit about the process)

I can. I will need to know what I am koting. So I can be ready with supplies.
Old 01-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #38
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thats stupid easy ! you no I'm an electrician right? You should of brought this up i have everything you need to due this.
Old 01-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #39
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Thats stupid easy ! you no I'm an electrician right? You should of brought this up i have everything you need to due this.
well then! Looks like I just may have this done before the mod day. Right Jason
Old 01-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #40
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
By then I'll probably have bought a bunch of mini LED bars that I plan on wiring up in various out of sight locations. Particularly a set for backup. I'm thinking about doing some accent lighting on the bottom of the door so that when I open the door, I can see the ground below.

I love cheap mods, but I love doing electrical stuff more than anything.