Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Lake Hawley Trail run

Old 03-13-2014, 03:15 PM   #41
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to do Aug 2. But whatever the majority wants.

Are we also camping out since we're out there? Or do you guys just strictly transport? I'd love to turn this into a little TW camping trip
Old 03-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #42
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
The 2nd will do.. As for camping, I'd be down for a night.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #43
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the 2nd,really anytime as long as I have notice.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #44
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
In gonna camp for the weekend.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:45 PM   #45
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Camping would be cool. Have to bring my backpacking gear to save space for kids gear.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #46
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So TJ, do you have a list of who's going to make it so far? We need to email them soon before hills angels nail down 4 days again...
Old 03-13-2014, 05:57 PM   #47
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
So TJ, do you have a list of who's going to make it so far? We need to email them soon before hills angels nail down 4 days again...
I dont have anything more than what is here. Should we start an official in list? Please add yourself so we can get a taco takeover going.

This is who I have seen say yes so far. Nathan do you have Jerry's number? He hasn't been on much lately.

1 TJ
2 Nathan
3 nagorb
4 MJ
Old 03-13-2014, 06:29 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I dont have anything more than what is here. Should we start an official in list? Please add yourself so we can get a taco takeover going.

This is who I have seen say yes so far. Nathan do you have Jerry's number? He hasn't been on much lately.

1 TJ
2 Nathan
3 nagorb
4 MJ
I think he has mine.. but I don't think I saved his.. I'll PM him
Old 03-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #49
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post

1 TJ
2 Nathan
3 nagorb
4 MJ
5 Owen (possible)
Old 03-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #50
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally was able to find where Hawley Lake is Plumas County was lol. I camp over at Jackson Meadows every year, so I'm kind of familiar with the area.

Question, if we are transporting them out of the Hawley Lake, where area are we taking them to? I'm guessing Sac? There are a bunch of trails and camping spots in the Plumas County area, so it should be a good time
Old 03-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #51

Nah man, we just drop them off at a church, and help them load up into busses from there. The church is in Graeagle.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #52

But yes, loads of trails, and camp spots
Old 03-14-2014, 09:13 PM   #53
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I should be able to do Aug 2. But whatever the majority wants.

Are we also camping out since we're out there? Or do you guys just strictly transport? I'd love to turn this into a little TW camping trip

I like this idea .i maybe in just need notice and will conform when its closer
Old 03-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #54
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Nah man, we just drop them off at a church, and help them load up into busses from there. The church is in Graeagle.
Oh sweet! So we just pretty much stay in that area then. Yeah I'm thinking heading up Thurs or Fri, camp out and maybe hit up a trail or two and fish. Then Saturday transport the little kiddos and do some exploring after, maybe hit up another trail and camp out Sat night too, then head out Sunday.
Old 03-15-2014, 12:21 AM   #55

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Oh sweet! So we just pretty much stay in that area then. Yeah I'm thinking heading up Thurs or Fri, camp out and maybe hit up a trail or two and fish. Then Saturday transport the little kiddos and do some exploring after, maybe hit up another trail and camp out Sat night too, then head out Sunday.
Exactly what I was thinking!
Old 03-15-2014, 12:23 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTown98Yota View Post
I am going to try my ass off to be there. It all depends on the military, might have training that weekend.
That would be cool man, too bad everything ends up on the first weekend of the month! They used to let us make up drill if we gave enough notice, but this was back in 2006-2010..
Old 04-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #59
I'm your huckleberry

Bump, and I am going to email her and see if we can lock down the 2nd.
Emailed.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:51 AM   #60
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Im a maybe as of right now not sure but i really want to try and make it.