Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Lake Hawley Trail run

Old 05-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #81
Expat Aussie
SilverGraphite is on a distinguished road
SilverGraphite's Tacoma Gallery
How is the trail? Is it doable with bone stock 4x4?
Old 05-09-2014, 08:31 AM   #82
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, just a couple of tough spots... But the guy who runs the show drives his bone stock xterra.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:51 AM   #83
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty mellow. I did it a few years ago in a leveled 1ton Dodge diesel on 35s.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #85
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still trying to find out if I'm going on vacation with my wife during this time. I should know soon and will be able to know if I can commit or not
Old 05-22-2014, 08:53 PM   #86
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm officially out guys. I'll be on vacay in Europe during the time they have the camps. Maybe next year
Old 07-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #87
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
I'm potentially good for the 2,3 or 9th but I'm out for the 26th because of work.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #88
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fuuuuuuu. I totally forgot about this. Hopefully I can find a rig before this.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:38 AM   #89
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I was curious whether I'd be doing this on my own or not...
Old 07-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #90
I'm your huckleberry

I will definitely try to have something by then. If not, maybe the old man will let me steal his truck for the weekend, but probably not.
Old 07-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #91

Just sayin, I think you could talk Eric into selling his t4r
Old 07-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #92
I'm your huckleberry

I think its too new. I want something solid front, unless it is solid front already...
Old 07-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #93

It's IFS..
Old 07-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #94
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
I'm officially good for the 2, 3 and 9. Anyone else going?
Old 07-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #95
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
So, who all is going on what dates and is anyone talking with the camp to coordinate? I can go on the 2nd (outbound) or 3rd (inbound) but I think I prefer the outbound run.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #96
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Yeah I was curious whether I'd be doing this on my own or not...
Man, you should take TJ and his wife up with you if TJ is still lacking a rig.

TJ could ride up front with you and look out for nails, and his wife could ride in the back seat and chat with the camper/counselor and take pictures.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #97

I'd be down. Just got an email from them and it looks as though they need people for the 9th outbound
Old 07-25-2014, 03:17 PM   #98

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
I'd be down. Just got an email from them and it looks as though they need people for the 9th outbound
The 9th is a no go for me due to family stuff.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #99

Ok, I'll see if we can get another date, but as usual they are scrounging for that last outbound. I'm down for pretty much any day + the 9th.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 PM   #100

Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the 2 or 3 the 9th i'm busy with work stuff so no bueno.