Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorthBay Meet n Greet

View Poll Results: vote on a date:
3/8 1 7.14%
3/9 1 7.14%
3/15 4 28.57%
3/16 0 0%
3/22 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
NorthBay Meet n Greet

HEY EVERYBODY!

Trying to get a little Northbay meet n Greet going here. I know there's a fairly large Sonoma County contingent on here, and I'd like to get everyone together. Planning of hosting it at McNear park in Petaluma.

The park is a pretty cool and low key place, there's horseshoes and picnic tables, its off-leash dog friendly too. A couple of fun play structures for the kiddos.

Of course it's certainly not limited to Sonoma county folks! Petaluma is only 45 min from SF, and about the same from Vallejo, Benicia, Fairfield area.

We'll do a potluck/BBQ. I plan on grilling some sausages. And I'll spring for a keg of Lagunitas if there will be enough thirsty folks to drink it. (DD's or pitch a tent required, no drinking and driving here...

WHERE: McNear Park 1008 G st Petaluma, ca
http://cityofpetaluma.net/parksnrec/...es/mcnear.html

WHEN: Saturday March 22nd 1pm to ?

DETAILS:
I'll be renting out the picnic area at the park, ($110) providing the required insurance policy ($20) and supplying a keg of Lagunitas. So if folks wouldn't mind chipping in a few bucks a head to offset the cost of the rental and the insurance that'd be rad.

Should be a fun, laid back good ol fashioned get together. Hang out, shoot the shit, throw some horseshoes, talk trucks n bs. Family friendly, dogs welcome.

So go ahead and post up if you're in for sure, And what you'll be bringing. I'll add ya to the list.

Also adding a "Swap Meet" to the get together. Bring your parts and gear that you want to sell/trade and some $$ who knows you may come away with some killer deals.

THE LIST:
1: FFDawson-plus the fam, bringing beer, sausages and a BBQ.
2:stroM- +1, bringing Burgers
3:bayareataco-bringing dawgs, pbr
4:Relentless Taco +1, bringing picnic supplies
5.Darkgreentaco, bringing N/A drinks
6.Mademan925+1, bringing beers
7.TacomaTsp4, bringing chips n salsa.
8.Brinner, bringing Chili and supplies
9.1337 Taco
10. Shaggs, pending work schedule.
11. Beedub, strong maybe.
12. Sizzle, pending childbirth.
13. cmj, bringing SWR meter.
14. Casey05taco.
15. Raceline08 +the Fam
Old 01-20-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
count me in!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
In pending work schedule, as usual.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #5
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
bayareataco's Tacoma Gallery
Any of those weekends are good for me just not the weekend of the 28th I'm in Reno.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:27 PM   #6
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
count me in!
Thanks,
Brett
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
In!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
In pending work schedule, as usual.
Right on gents, do you have preferences of which weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareataco View Post
Any of those weekends are good for me just not the weekend of the 28th I'm in Reno.
Sounds good. And thanks again for the fairlead!
Old 01-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #7
bayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbayareataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
bayareataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Right on gents, do you have preferences of which weekend?

Sounds good. And thanks again for the fairlead!
no worries!

no preference on weekend i just need about a month in advance to take the day off work.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #8
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Don't have any preferences for which weekend yet, though Saturdays I like better guess just cause I don't have to work the next day. Ya kinda wierd.

The dates ill have to get back to you, all depends on which day the baby shower and birthday parties are going to be.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-20-2014, 08:30 PM   #10
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Voted for the 15th.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:52 PM   #11
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Doesnt matter date, if I have enough notice I will ask for it off.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #12
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm in... Sounds like fun! I work the 15th so I would prefer either the 8th or 22nd. I like the idea of a saturday over the sunday but im easy so whatever works!

If the 15th worked for most people I can always cruise over after work and plan on drinking some of that keg with you and brining out the RTT.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:49 AM   #13
CoastalComa is on a distinguished road
CoastalComa's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if the fish aren't biting.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #14
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for the 22nd because the 15th is the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day. I might be in Virginia City that weekend. My anniversary is St. Patrick's Day
Old 01-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #15
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayareataco View Post
What are you up to in my neck of the woods? Wheelin?

I'd love to come to a meeting sometime with everyone. Been eyeing the Sac area runs but haven't committed yet. Maybe I'll shoot for one of these.
Sub'd
Old 01-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #16
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Might be able to make it up there. Depending on date
Old 01-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #17
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Im in, as long as its not the 15th. I work that day
Old 01-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #18
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Stoked for the positive replies. Hey for you guys that can't make the 15th, go ahead and vote for your day of choice. I'm liking Saturdays over Sundays, and it really seems like the 8th is less desirable. It's only a week after the Sac meet.

So maybe we'll narrow it down to the 15th vs the 22nd?
Old 01-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #19
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I voted the 8th, but 22nd works great for me too.