Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #21
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Cant make it this weekend as I'll be working on my truck.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:55 AM   #22
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Next time brother^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
If we go wheelin, you better bring that carne asada I keep hearing about ;D
Well, that means you better come! I was planning on hot dogs, but if Jay comes, I got you bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
I might be in.
Jason, Come on brother!!! No pinstripes this time!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
Number has been PMed
Got it bro! Pm'ing you back

so my wife is going to be a surrogate mother for a couple out of the bay area....Looks like everything is lined up and ready to roll. We have met with our attorney and the shots are ready for my wife....So she might be prego sooner than I tought. Sucks cuz we planned on doing alot of wheeling this summer, but I'm also very proud of her for doing this!! Dont worry all, me and my son will still be planning these trips, he loves wheeling! My wife does too, but I dont think all that shaking would be good for her.....anyways, just wanted to share...lol

If anybody ever wants to add a trip in here, please feel free to do so.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #23
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery

I want to but i might be fixing the front diff its starting to leak i think the oil seals are going out. Im watching closely right now and trying to decide what i want or can do.new seals and bushing or arb and re-gear . Or just have seals replaced and bearing at dealer for Nothing to Almost nothing and do arb later when i can afford it.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #24
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
And you said the Mods were done for awhile, no such thing...lol

Why not get it done for free-fiddy if its still under warranty?
Old 01-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #25
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Cant make it saturday with you guys but i might hit up Cow mountain this sunday if anyone wants to join.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #26
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Damn thats far! lol...Looks nice tho!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #27
machineman89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna have to catch u on the next trip, goin boating this weekend
Old 01-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #29
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
0...LOL, the big chevys flaked on me. Tim (timmytoast) said he is down. Then my sister in laws text me today saying they want to have a BBQ tomorrow for my wifes b-day so i guess it works out.

Thread is off to a great start! lol. I know we have a few meet and greets coming up, but I will deff try to sneak a trip in between them
Old 01-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #30
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Well, we ended up going out on Sunday. We ended up going up towards Colfax on Red Dog Rd I believe is what the road was called.

It was nice meeting you and your buddy Tim. You guys are some crazy SOB's!! Jumping off cliffs and shit!! LOL

Jason, thanks for bringing out the toys, sure was fun! Always fun wheelin with you bro

Wifey took a few pics, mostly poser shots..lol

Next trip may be in 2 weeks, ill keep ya posted
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-posted.jpg   2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-river-bed.jpg   2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-dave-i.jpg   2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-water-crossing.jpg   2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-dave-splashin.jpg  

2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-atv.jpg   2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread-relaxin.jpg  
Old 01-27-2014, 11:14 AM   #31
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

It was fun, my son had a blast on the quad. And it was nice to meet you Timmie!!Tim we should do a Downyville run this summer.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #32
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty casual... Maybe I can convince the wifey to go next round. Thing is, we don't really have any recovery gear so... That would be the only risk factor.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #33
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I got stuck twice..heeheee

Jason gave me a tug and i was out! bottomed out on my skids. theres always someone with a strap or chain
Old 01-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #34
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Hmm, my stock skid might not like the places you visited haha.

No sliders either... Sigh, I should just be patient.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #35

Thats why we go in groups?As long as someone has gear then we help each other out! But so far they have all been casual with a few stock taco,s we cant go anywhere to crazy. ;( .
Old 01-27-2014, 12:04 PM   #36
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Timmy took his stock 2013 up there and had no issues. He couldnt really hit any obstacles, but his truck did just fine on the road. His tires suck too..lol.. regular 245's IIRC.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:05 PM   #37
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Rubicon jason!! Lets do it!! jk, I need a lift first
Old 01-27-2014, 12:07 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
I got stuck twice..heeheee

Justin gave me a tug and i was out! bottomed out on my skids. theres always someone with a strap or chain

My son is Justin.haha i get that all the time.I even answer to it sometimes i so use to it.