Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

2014 Norcal Wheeling Trip Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #641
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure to get pics and post them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Does that mean those dates are a no go or would you want togo during that time
That means time to camp brotha!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:10 PM   #642
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
That means time to camp brotha! [/QUOTE]

If this trip dosnt happen then we will plan on around those dates. Im really trying for the weekend of 7/11 as the wife is out of town that weekend but im open to change it if it works for more folks.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:12 PM   #643
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

That means time to camp brotha! [/QUOTE]

Wait what about the wife?
Old 06-19-2014, 02:59 PM   #644
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
well, its a few weeks out. hopefully she is feeling better by then...if not, Izzy and I can get away for a day or 2.

It sucks about this weekend and missing slickrock, no way I can leave her tho since she isnt feeling well at all . I wonder if its her evil plot to get me to stay home.........hmmmm, you know how women are
Old 06-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #645

Lol your funny! Its just not meant to be. There will be a next time.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:44 PM   #646
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
i know well, since I'm not spending money on this trip...That money goes towards my bumper!!
Old 06-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #647
SIZZLE is on a distinguished road

SIZZLE's Tacoma Gallery
There's a big trip with like 20+ rigs going to Gold Lake on July 18-20th. Mostly IH8MUD guys, but everyone's welcome. If you can't make that weekend, go whenever you can. I highly recommend the area. A stock truck with an experienced driver can get around out there fine, except for Snake Lake loop, which is pretty gnarly.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #648
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIZZLE View Post
There's a big trip with like 20+ rigs going to Gold Lake on July 18-20th. Mostly IH8MUD guys, but everyone's welcome. If you can't make that weekend, go whenever you can. I highly recommend the area. A stock truck with an experienced driver can get around out there fine, except for Snake Lake loop, which is pretty gnarly.

Ooh I might have to get on that.

Snake lake can be gnarly but it's not too bad. It's one of the first 4x4 trails I ever ran and I did it open on 31s! Definitely a good idea to have sliders though.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:19 AM   #649

Sizzle i might join you on your trip but i am trying to go the week before as my wife will be out of town on 7/11 thr 7/13. But if nothing happens that week im open for anther week.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #650
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister hills, camping and wheeling, 19th and 20th. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=335216
Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 PM   #651
Michaelow16 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Michaelow16's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, my cousin and I are going up to Cow Mountain on Saturday. We plan on getting up there around 11ish. He plans on bringing his dads Ford F350, but if he doesn't he's gonna ride with me. You guys are more than welcome to join us.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:20 AM   #652
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure to post pics in here man.

I really need to update this thread..lol
Old 07-24-2014, 11:28 AM   #653
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
ok...UPDATED
Old 07-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #654
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelow16 View Post
Hey guys, my cousin and I are going up to Cow Mountain on Saturday. We plan on getting up there around 11ish. He plans on bringing his dads Ford F350, but if he doesn't he's gonna ride with me. You guys are more than welcome to join us.
Hey are you guys planning on hitting the trails or just obstacle course? Might head up there if i don't go out to berryessa.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:18 AM   #655
Michaelow16 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Michaelow16's Tacoma Gallery
We plan on hitting a few trails and the obstacle course.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:04 PM   #656
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Slick Rock next weekend? (8/2-8/3)

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ust-2-3-a.html
Old 07-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #657
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Damn...ill be camping
Old 07-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #659
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Late notice... But going out to hollister early on Sunday if anyone wants to come with.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:49 PM   #660
FreeKev is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevan
FreeKev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Late notice... But going out to hollister early on Sunday if anyone wants to come with.

You already know but count me in. Gotta break her in!