Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor Cal MTB and BS Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 02:55 PM   #121
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
I'm booked up this weekend and 27-29 also. Any other weekend should work.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:17 PM   #122
brizower is on a distinguished road

Air Force: A-10/U-2  Crew Chief
Name: Andrew
brizower's Tacoma Gallery
Next weekend is probably too soon.
The following weekend, June 21-22, is fine with me.
27-29 is out.
4th of July weekend will probably be pretty busy.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:55 PM   #124

So.... any other ideas for dates?
Old 06-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #125
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
!!SOLD!! I am selling my 2013 Yeti SB-95 Alloy, size Large with a 2014 SRAM 1x11 drivetrain. Bottom line price to TW is 3200 and I will include a Thomson 4" dropper post too.

Most versatile suspension I have ever ridden and I am only selling because I upgraded to the SB95C (exact same geometry which shows how much I love the way this thing rides.)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/4509521670.html
Attached Thumbnails
Nor Cal MTB and BS Thread-yeti-sb95-8-.jpg   Nor Cal MTB and BS Thread-yeti-sb95-18-.jpg   Nor Cal MTB and BS Thread-yeti-sb95-2-.jpg  
Old 06-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #126

Heading up to Downieville bright and early Sunday.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:17 AM   #128

Will do.

I've been wanting to try Hole in the Ground, but my buddy was up there last week and said he had to turn around due to snow.
Old 06-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #129

Did Pauly Creek today. Pretty rough. The last bit was good though.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #131
Triumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really niceTriumphdog is just really nice

Name: Nathan
Triumphdog's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna take a Santa Cruz newb on a guided ride some weekend soon? I've been riding for more years than I can count. I'm new to the area and would really like to check out Santa Cruz with someone who knows the trials.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #132
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumphdog View Post
Anyone wanna take a Santa Cruz newb on a guided ride some weekend soon? I've been riding for more years than I can count. I'm new to the area and would really like to check out Santa Cruz with someone who knows the trials.
I want to tag along! I've never been.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #133

We're getting a late start today, but we'll be up riding Hole in the Ground around noon.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #134
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Santa Cruz, go up behind the water tanks behind Ucsc and send it down dead campers, fun ass trail if you like sum big step downs
Old 07-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #135
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey y'all! If you haven't heard, ground has been broken on a MTB park at Stafford Lake in Novato. This has been YEARS in the making, and finally got approval and ground has been broken. So many of these projects die off in the planning/idea phase due to legal red tape, lack of funds, etc. This one is finally becoming a reality.

To make this park truly awesome, volunteers are needed! Funding is limited to donations so it's going to be a all hands on deck affair. Visit these websites for more info, and come down and lend a hand! Turn some dirt!

http://staffordlakebikepark.com/wp/

https://www.facebook.com/staffordlak...ref=ts&fref=ts
Old 07-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #136
BeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeePee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BeePee's Tacoma Gallery
Got this last Thursday, had to take it for a spin on Sunday morning.

This one actually fits nicely in my bed!
Old 08-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #137
JHart94949 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: ANT San Francisco
Name: Joe
JHart94949's Tacoma Gallery
Nor Cal MTB and BS Thread-bike.jpg

Anyone ever looking to ride in Marin or near by hit me up.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #138
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, selling my jamis Dakar xam 2.0 if anyone is interested... Decided to get a kayak instead.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #139
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHart94949 View Post
Attachment 286941

Anyone ever looking to ride in Marin or near by hit me up.
I've seen you driving on 101 s Novato. A couple times actually. Bike on a tailgate pad, Knolly sticker in back window? I was in my lowly commuter car, not the taco.

Stoked to ride, looking forward to the stafford lake park to open up!
Old 08-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #140
JHart94949 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: ANT San Francisco
Name: Joe
JHart94949's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
I've seen you driving on 101 s Novato. A couple times actually. Bike on a tailgate pad, Knolly sticker in back window? I was in my lowly commuter car, not the taco.

Stoked to ride, looking forward to the stafford lake park to open up!

That's me. The bike park will be awesome. Sad that Marin county is the birthplace of mountain biking and they don't allow bikes on 90% of the trails