Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sonoma County BS Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 09:15 AM   #21
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Finished up the top of the foldout in my stabbin cabin. Now for a drawer...
Looks good! Its on my list to get one of these done up for the bed of the truck. My pops has a wood working shop so im planning to go wild inside there when I build it. If you need any help let me know, shops always available.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #22
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Looks good! Its on my list to get one of these done up for the bed of the truck. My pops has a wood working shop so im planning to go wild inside there when I build it. If you need any help let me know, shops always available.
Oooh may have to take you up on that if I end up hating my workmanship Hahaha. What I really need is to buy a set of drawer rails but there like $100 for the length and extension that I need.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:20 PM   #23
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, I wanted to introduce myself. I have seen a few of you guys around town between Petaluma, Rohnert Park, and Santa Rosa. We have been in Petaluma for the last year and a half. I work in Novato at BioMarin Pharmaceutical in research and development, and my wife is a 6th grade teacher in Petaluma. We just bought a house in Cotati (technically RP L-section), so you ought to see me or the wife around town a bit more often. Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself.

I know, it looks like everybody else and their mother's SSM Dbl Cab SB...
Old 03-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #24
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bio Marin pharmaceutical is in bel marin keys right? I used to work at Novato Chevrolet and drove the lady who works there with a ted corvette, she was pretty funny. Good for your wife landing a job in Petaluma at an elementary school! Not a bad place to end up.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #25
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Bio Marin pharmaceutical is in bel marin keys right? I used to work at Novato Chevrolet and drove the lady who works there with a ted corvette, she was pretty funny. Good for your wife landing a job in Petaluma at an elementary school! Not a bad place to end up.
Yeah, it backs right up to the water, pretty great location. She's very happy as well, it's a great town to be a teacher. We grew up in the foothills west of Chico, so we're not exactly locals, but it's only a two hour drive from family, so yeah, we are happy to call Sonoma County home.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #26
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
Yeah, it backs right up to the water, pretty great location. She's very happy as well, it's a great town to be a teacher. We grew up in the foothills west of Chico, so we're not exactly locals, but it's only a two hour drive from family, so yeah, we are happy to call Sonoma County home.
Nice! What school does she teach at?
Old 03-18-2014, 06:52 PM   #28
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
Hey Guys, I wanted to introduce myself. I have seen a few of you guys around town between Petaluma, Rohnert Park, and Santa Rosa. We have been in Petaluma for the last year and a half. I work in Novato at BioMarin Pharmaceutical in research and development, and my wife is a 6th grade teacher in Petaluma. We just bought a house in Cotati (technically RP L-section), so you ought to see me or the wife around town a bit more often. Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself.

I know, it looks like everybody else and their mother's SSM Dbl Cab SB...
Hey Wes,
Ya right on I met you at one of Jerry's mod days in Benicia a couple years ago, you had the deep fryer going chips I believe. You lived in Lodi or Tracy or something? Truck looks good.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 03-19-2014, 08:12 AM   #30
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortlie09 View Post
Just saw this. Subbed and hopefully I'll see more of you guys around
I saw you the other day around Piner Rd. Where ya been hiding out? Gotta get on one of these runs up to pillsbury with us!
Old 03-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #31
Beaver Believer

Can anybody recommend a good HVAC in the greater Rohnert Park Area? We were able to get a fairly substantial credit on our closing costs to pay for the repairs that are needed. All of the vent boots need to be replaced, in addition to new flex duct throughout, and the majority of the cost/work will be replacing the plenum (air box). It's pretty much rotted through (soil contact) and needs to be replaced. I'm hoping to dig it out and put some pavers underneath, but just to be safe I think we will go with a stainless box. Anyways, that's the job. I feel pretty comfortable replacing the heat boots and the ducting, but I have very limited sheetmetal experience. If you know of an HVAC contractor that you trust, PM me the info. I have two other quotes, and I just want to see if there is any more wiggle room on the price. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:41 AM   #33
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Hey Wes,
Ya right on I met you at one of Jerry's mod days in Benicia a couple years ago, you had the deep fryer going chips I believe. You lived in Lodi or Tracy or something? Truck looks good.

Thanks,

Brett
Late response...that was me. We moved from Lodi to Petaluma in the Fall of 2012, and in the middle of moving to Cotati.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #36
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
That's funny, I used to work at PACE in Santa Rosa for 13+ years. Had to find greener pastures.
Pace gave up the HVAC product about 1 or 2 years ago.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 03-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #37

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Brett,

Are you working for PG&E? I see you turning down that way all the time.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Brett,

Are you working for PG&E? I see you turning down that way all the time.
Ya no, I drop my 2 year old son off at daycare just past the pg&e station. I work for a excavating company based out of sebastopol .
What about you? Your always heading towards Fulton rd.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 03-20-2014, 03:54 PM   #39

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its easier for me to get to work instead of the freeway. I get stuck at 12/101 merge for 30 minutes it seems if I go that route. I work at Mayacama doing the graphic/web design and social media.

Anyone a golfer?
Old 03-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #40

Maybe miniature golf.....
I don't have the patience and I would suck ass for sure!

Thanks,

Brett