Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sonoma County BS Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #41
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I saw you the other day around Piner Rd. Where ya been hiding out? Gotta get on one of these runs up to pillsbury with us!
Quote:
Yeah its easier for me to get to work instead of the freeway. I get stuck at 12/101 merge for 30 minutes it seems if I go that route. I work at Mayacama doing the graphic/web design and social media.

Anyone a golfer?
Just been real busy. But yes, I definitely want to get off road with you guys. And I golf, just haven't been in a while. Not too great but it's definitely a good time. We should try and get a round in when I have some more time off.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:59 AM   #42
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Been wanting to trim my fenders 2.5-3 inches. Anyone down to drink some beer and cringe while I cut the sheet metal? lol. Just waiting on the fender clips to come in from my Ebay order but after that im ready... maybe during next week or weekend?
Old 04-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #44
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Jason....maybe a little golf on a weekend when the weather gets better? Are you cutting the fenders for 35's?
Old 04-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #45
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah dude lets get together for some golf. If your ever free on tuesdays - a little Mayacama action is always available.

Yeah im going to cut the fenders for 35's... finally joining the club lol.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #46
basinrunner will become famous soon enough

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Woo 35s! What tires are you planning to run?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:05 PM   #47
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yeah dude lets get together for some golf. If your ever free on tuesdays - a little Mayacama action is always available.

Yeah im going to cut the fenders for 35's... finally joining the club lol.
Damn haven't played Maya in awhile. Thanks for the offer. One of my friends wants to start playing again...was thinking about taking him out and playing in the skins games out at northwood sunday afternoons. You should come. We could win some money off the old guys haha

Saweet finally moving up. Which dirty-fivers?
Old 04-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #48

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Going with the MTR's. I've heard nothing but great things.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:42 AM   #49
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I would have been able to try them out but there was a 3 month back order when I was trying to order them.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 AM   #50
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Nice those are the same tires that I am thinking about going with or nitto trail grapplers. Leaning towards the MT/r's because they are lighter than the nittos.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #52

I think mtrs are what I'm going to end up with by the end of the year, after I get my lift finished and buy gears because the 4.30s aren't going to spin 35s well....
Old 04-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #53
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Mtr FTW.

But I only have 285's, so I guess this conversation doesn't apply to me

Even at 285 my tires are always trying to eat my fenders... 35 is a commitment!
I can't remember...but what wheels are you running?
Old 04-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #54
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mtr FTW.

But I only have 285's, so I guess this conversation doesn't apply to me

Even at 285 my tires are always trying to eat my fenders... 35 is a commitment!
Go big or go home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
I can't remember...but what wheels are you running?
Black Trail Teams iirc.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #55
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Just scored a 275 70 R17 MTR with 95% tread for $60 off of CL in Windsor. Currently running same size Cooper ST, and have been looking for an adequate spare.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:07 AM   #59

Quote:
Correct-a-mundo

Every time I go to superburger I see this truck, weird