Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sonoma County BS Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #101
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Any SoCo guys interested in 2 Hankook MT's in 295/75/16? Decent amount of tread left on both (approx 1/2 tread). Getting new tires all around and the back ones are still in great condition. Fronts are all screwed because of my alignment issues.

Ill let both go for $250 obo
Hmmmm new meats for the trailer?

Thinking...

And how jacked up are your fronts? Good enuff for trailer duty?
Old 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #102
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Nevermind I looked at your build duh. I'm interested, planned on buying new wheels instead of scratching the eff out if my methods but meh, smoke em if ya got em. When are you ordering the 35s?
Next week or so. In no rush. Just let me know when your ready. Four of them prob have like 65-70% tread I would think and one brand new.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:29 PM   #103
orstoy is on a distinguished road
orstoy's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 2001 Tacoma x-tra cab 4x4 white or silver 5 speed, under 200k miles. I'm up on the Mendo coast. If you guys know of any around Sonoma Co, I would appreciate a heads up! Thanks all.......
Old 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM   #104
orstoy is on a distinguished road
orstoy's Tacoma Gallery
actually anything from 1995.5 to 2004 would do
Old 06-05-2014, 12:52 AM   #106
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Next week or so. In no rush. Just let me know when your ready. Four of them prob have like 65-70% tread I would think and one brand new.
For sure! What are you looking for for the tires? I have to pay for my classes next weekish but I should be okay.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #107
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Hmmmm new meats for the trailer?

Thinking...

And how jacked up are your fronts? Good enuff for trailer duty?
Haha actually it's be the perfect fit dude! The fronts I tossed, below warning level and about to bubble on the inner sides

But if your serious, ill save the tires for you. was going to put them on CL later today. Shoot me a text...

I also have spacers I can throw in free for you so they'll work on your trailer. Would look mean on there!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #108
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Just got a call this AM that they are in, so hopefully before end of the week. 35's y'all
Did you get your tires from americas tire again?
Old 06-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #109
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Where the hell is everyone? Haven't seen anyone out on the road in a while...

Thanks,

Brett
Old 06-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #110
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Hey SoCo homies, heading out to Doran Beach today with the Fam, a little picnic, a few brewskis, some fun in the sun. Probably head that way by around noon. Feel free to cruise out if you're so inclined.

We're easy to spot, just look for the folks who bring wayyyyy too much crap to the beach... Lol
Old 06-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #111
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hmmm... Tempting I got a parks pass too.

Brett
Old 06-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #112
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Did you get your tires from americas tire again?
Yup!
Old 06-08-2014, 05:48 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Hey SoCo homies, heading out to Doran Beach today with the Fam, a little picnic, a few brewskis, some fun in the sun. Probably head that way by around noon. Feel free to cruise out if you're so inclined.

We're easy to spot, just look for the folks who bring wayyyyy too much crap to the beach... Lol
I came out there, but was turned away from the rangers cause the lots were full. Damn I wanted to eat some of your lunch.

We ended up staying at the beach on the other side of Doran right where you turn up to Bodega head, right by where the nuclear power plant was going to be.

Thanks ,

Brett
Old 06-20-2014, 12:05 AM   #114
DeathBaron420 is on a distinguished road
DeathBaron420's Tacoma Gallery
Sebastopol here. 1st gen. Maybe ill see some of you guys around.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:12 AM   #115
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
I came out there, but was turned away from the rangers cause the lots were full. Damn I wanted to eat some of your lunch.

We ended up staying at the beach on the other side of Doran right where you turn up to Bodega head, right by where the nuclear power plant was going to be.

Thanks ,

Brett
Bummer! Yeah I think we squeaked through just before they started shutting it down, our friends got stopped outside too. Which was lame, we parked at the first dirt lot and had 2 spots right next to us...

Beautiful day at the beach though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBaron420 View Post
Sebastopol here. 1st gen. Maybe ill see some of you guys around.
Welcome! And I'm sure you will. In fact I was in Sebastopol today. Went to Sushi Tozai for dinner with the familia. My 10 month old daughter was using the chopsticks like drumsticks and having a blast... I don't know if everyone else was quite as entertained...

We tipped well
Old 06-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #116
LooneytuneSR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Russ
LooneytuneSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be around the Sonoma area quite a bit

Hey It's a slow Sat night....
Hi Sonoma county. I was out your way last week.
Camped out at Doran for 1 night. Never been there before, the beach is really pretty nice. Daughter will be attending Sonoma State in the fall. She did the over night orientation thing. We'll be out your way a lot.
Here's the rig, and my little buddy :

Old 07-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #117

Bump!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 07-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #118
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooneytuneSR5 View Post
Hey It's a slow Sat night....
Hi Sonoma county. I was out your way last week.
Camped out at Doran for 1 night. Never been there before, the beach is really pretty nice. Daughter will be attending Sonoma State in the fall. She did the over night orientation thing. We'll be out your way a lot.
Here's the rig, and my little buddy :

Nice I graduated from sonoma class of 2011.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #119
LooneytuneSR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Russ
LooneytuneSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Nice I graduated from sonoma class of 2011.
Hey man, I think that's cool. Now when I want to toss some $$ at the truck, I can show the wife your truck " See, he did it, and he went to Sonoma". I'm golden .
You must be tossing out some positive Sonoma waves ....I can admit this here, MJ probably won't see....the pic/truck contest.... I ummm....ummm voted for your pic/truck. Nothing against MJ (or Krazie) just thought ALL the NorCal trucks needed some lovin' .

Daughter will also be playing volleyball for Sonoma State, we will head that way to see as many games as we can..... " see honey , he has a RTT. "
Old 07-22-2014, 08:18 AM   #120
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooneytuneSR5 View Post
Hey man, I think that's cool. Now when I want to toss some $$ at the truck, I can show the wife your truck " See, he did it, and he went to Sonoma". I'm golden .
You must be tossing out some positive Sonoma waves ....I can admit this here, MJ probably won't see....the pic/truck contest.... I ummm....ummm voted for your pic/truck. Nothing against MJ (or Krazie) just thought ALL the NorCal trucks needed some lovin' .

Daughter will also be playing volleyball for Sonoma State, we will head that way to see as many games as we can..... " see honey , he has a RTT. "
Thanks. Sonoma was a great fit for me. I was able to graduate in 4 years with a finance degree. I did an internship while I was there at a bank and they ended up hiring me out of school.

MJ is a good friend of mine and he needs new suspension real bad. I’m glad a norcal guy won the contest. I think I could have won if I knew how to use photo effects.

Also everyone needs an RTT. My wife said no till she saw one in person. It was set up in minutes while we were playing with tent stakes and one person set it up before my wife, a long time Girl Scout and backpacker, and me, an eagle scout, could set up our ground tent together. Once she climbed up in the tent and felt the big foam pad she was sold.