Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Sonoma County BS Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Cool Sonoma County BS Thread

I figured there are enough of us around in Sonoma County now that we can start one of these. Post up!

Who wants to grab a brewski soon?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Went to Lagunitas on Saturday. Where you thinking Jason?
Old 03-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Maybe Russian River?? Drew Bites & Pliny sounds pretty good!
Old 03-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds good to me. Maybe Friday night?
Old 03-12-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
basinrunner will become famous soon enough

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Thought you left for Vegas Friday? Or is that Saturday.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:43 AM   #7
Slamry

Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Thought you left for Vegas Friday? Or is that Saturday.
There was a change of plans and going to Tahoe Saturday and Vegas in May.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #8

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Friday could work. Its usually d*ck to ass on fridays in there! Ill let you know how the work day goes haha
Old 03-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #9

As I was reading that sentence I was hoping it was Monday instead of May.... I fly out Tuesday morning.
Old 03-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
Slamry

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Friday could work. Its usually d*ck to ass on fridays in there! Ill let you know how the work day goes haha
I agree, just thinking of the earliest I could do it. Crawl tomorrow night, Tahoe over the weekend and St Patty's Day on Monday.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #11

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Brian, how long you in Vegas for?
Old 03-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #12

The 18-21st and I have a wedding on the 22nd in rohnert park.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:46 PM   #14

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I need to rotate my tires and finish wiring my hood lights... anyone in for a day next week to get together?
Old 03-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #15
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Finally a SoCo thread!!! Jason I see you almost every morning on Fulton rd, you waved today. Took ya a little bit.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 03-14-2014, 12:59 AM   #18

Finished up the top of the foldout in my stabbin cabin. Now for a drawer...
Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 AM   #19
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Yo Brett, you coming to the meet n greet on the 22nd?
Oh hey what's up? Where you been?............ J/k
Ya I've been lurking the threads, I didn't want to say yay or nay just cause I want to make sure I can make it. Throw me on the list as a maybe the wife will be 8 months pregnant then so ill se how she's feeling.
I'm sure my 2 year old would like to stop by and check out some trucks. Ill keep ya updated.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 03-14-2014, 10:12 AM   #20

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Nice! Finally a SoCo thread!!! Jason I see you almost every morning on Fulton rd, you waved today. Took ya a little bit.

Thanks,

Brett
Brett,

Haha to funny! I'm not much of a morning person so sometimes I do the delayed reaction wave

I'll stay on top of my game now that I know its you.