Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any REAL desert ready prerunners in norcal

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #21
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
And Jason, you don't count in NorCal anymore

jk you'll always be honorary NorCal

I don't claim to be from norcal anymore...but I'm in it all the time! I can almost spit in your state from my house.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #22
spencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspencer44306 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Spencer
spencer44306's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Me too.
Didn't stop me though! I'm doing pretty well for myself despite my ghetto upbringing on the west side.
went to middle school in Merced and one of my friends got stabbed by a 13yr old for his gang initiation...
Old 04-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #23
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
1.75 w/eibach springs maxtrac spindles and camburg ucas. Will be switching over to camburg coiloverw here pretty soon
why are you switching to camburg coilovers?
then switching to LT, so you will have to get new coilovers again?
seems like unnecessary steps and wasted money.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:41 AM   #24
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I graduated from Modesto high in '99
Johansen high is were I graduated from not as bad as modesto high
Old 04-04-2014, 10:42 AM   #25
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
why are you switching to camburg coilovers?
then switching to LT, so you will have to get new coilovers again?
seems like unnecessary steps and wasted money.
Im getting them off a buddy for 400 bucks so he is giving me a heck a deal I cant miss out on! And lt setup will be next year sometime so still quit awhile
Old 04-04-2014, 10:46 AM   #26
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer44306 View Post
went to middle school in Merced and one of my friends got stabbed by a 13yr old for his gang initiation...
Yeah Merced is just as bad. I actually owned my first house in Atwater. Best thing I ever did financially. Lived in it for 2 years, moved to the bay area and sold it at the all time market high.

Quote:
Johansen high is were I graduated from not as bad as modesto high
No...not as bad. But there's nothing stellar about airport area Yosemite Blvd!
Sadly, I'll actually be there on Monday. Gotta meet with a customer.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #27

Quote:
Yeah Merced is just as bad. I actually owned my first house in Atwater. Best thing I ever did financially. Lived in it for 2 years, moved to the bay area and sold it at the all time market high.

Yeah I stay away from there as much as I can,always somethin bad goin on unfortunately although there is a small try for trucks there that looks pretty fun and have always wanted to go thru haha wont do it though
Old 04-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #28
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha Holy shit...I'm from Turlock, but I'm getting the hell out in May for the 3rd time and I ain't coming back.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #29
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Jason you should hit up La Grange and show those red necks what Long Travel is
Old 04-05-2014, 08:43 AM   #30
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I graduated from Ceres high in '05. Grew up in the westside before that. Moved to Reno Last year. I've had my truck set up more for clearance for several years now.

Total Chaos LT front with Icon C/O's
All Pro 3" springs in rear with U-bolt flip
Bumpers Sliders and Glass
It sits High and level and I don't consider it a pre-runner although I have chased in the Baja 1000 and Eldorado Reno 500.

OP if you wanna meet some cool dudes from modesto who actually desert race hit up my friends at HOON Racing and AMCustoms.
https://www.facebook.com/HoonRacing
Old 04-05-2014, 08:46 AM   #31
cherokeegarrett is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
cherokeegarrett's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
I whole-heartedly disagree with this statement. La Grange is a place where you go to fuck things up. It's rocky, muddy, with nothing to explore. All you'll get is drunk idiots telling you how sick your truck is and try to get you to take it through the mud pit... ask me how I know!!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #32
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha unless your on factory race team then youre desert ready haha any offers on that sweet ride of yours yet
Yeah tons bro
Old 04-05-2014, 08:59 AM   #33
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeegarrett View Post
I whole-heartedly disagree with this statement. La Grange is a place where you go to fuck things up. It's rocky, muddy, with nothing to explore. All you'll get is drunk idiots telling you how sick your truck is and try to get you to take it through the mud pit... ask me how I know!!
^Yep. Dead on.
My brother in law and I used to randomly drop in there (back when I had my heep) on our way back from Dodge Ridge in the winters.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:38 AM   #34

speaking of Dodge Ridge I didn't even get a chance to go up there this year...I think it was only open for 2 weeks or something like that.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #35
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
LOL topic derailed
Old 04-05-2014, 12:17 PM   #36
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
LOL topic derailed
Right?

Still a work in progress, planning on starting the rear this summer once it's nice enough to ride a bike to and from work. Will accept any help cutting, welding and fabricating on my truck when it comes time. Got the welder and all the parts so I'm 90% ready to go.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Yeah tons bro
Definitely worth what youre asking ! Upgrading to a tundra or
Old 04-06-2014, 11:06 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Right?

Still a work in progress, planning on starting the rear this summer once it's nice enough to ride a bike to and from work. Will accept any help cutting, welding and fabricating on my truck when it comes time. Got the welder and all the parts so I'm 90% ready to go.
One of my good buddies just got a plasma cutter (owns a fab shop) and we have been doin quit a bit of work to his/my truck. Really nice build btw
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 AM   #39

Quote:
speaking of Dodge Ridge I didn't even get a chance to go up there this year...I think it was only open for 2 weeks or something like that.
I went snowboarding there about two months ago and the runs were so low they didnt even have the beginner slope open. Mainly just back sides!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #40
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Im in vacaville with lil taco. my truck doesnt look as sick as his but its a work in progress. recently just bought maxtracs, now i need t order 5100s, eibachs and allpro expos.

Products Discussed in this Thread