Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any REAL desert ready prerunners in norcal

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #41
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
Definitely worth what youre asking ! Upgrading to a tundra or
thats kinda what im leaning toward
Old 04-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #42
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^seriously???
Old 04-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #43
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Prerunner tundras look pretty badass but too much truck for me right now
Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #44
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yes...4x4 v8 long travel hmmmm just gotta sell mine first.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #45

Anthony I saw your truck in Goleta a while back. You were leaving that bar and grill on the beach at goleta beach. Badass truck brother
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM   #46
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDoffroad View Post
Im in vacaville with lil taco. my truck doesnt look as sick as his but its a work in progress. recently just bought maxtracs, now i need t order 5100s, eibachs and allpro expos.
Oh hey Victor! I don't think I had ever seen you on here before. Let me know when you get the parts for your suspension I'd be willing to help out bolting stuff on. Know anyone that is into some fabricating in the area? I'm looking to get my rear suspension done this summer, planning on doing at my place. I have a good welder, since everything is pretty much just cut and weld status. Minus hoops that if I can come up with dimensions Jerry said he could bend up for me.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:20 PM   #47
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a meet and greet deal going on at praire city in sac on the 19th if some of you guys wanna join in. Ill be taking my truck out there a getting a real feel for it. Just put camburg ucas and billys in the rear also. Definitely far from where my build will be but just savin up for mods as of now. Really like your truck looks really good scotty
Old 04-07-2014, 11:21 PM   #48
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
yes...4x4 v8 long travel hmmmm just gotta sell mine first.
Yeah that is something I have thought about getting after I pay mine off haha. You can not go wrong with a tundra. My brother just bought a 14 and those things sure haul some ass....
Old 04-07-2014, 11:22 PM   #49
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Oh hey Victor! I don't think I had ever seen you on here before. Let me know when you get the parts for your suspension I'd be willing to help out bolting stuff on. Know anyone that is into some fabricating in the area? I'm looking to get my rear suspension done this summer, planning on doing at my place. I have a good welder, since everything is pretty much just cut and weld status. Minus hoops that if I can come up with dimensions Jerry said he could bend up for me.

Ill let you know when I get them! Amd not that I really know of. Ill ask around though!
Old 04-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #50
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Theres a meet and greet deal going on at praire city in sac on the 19th if some of you guys wanna join in. Ill be taking my truck out there a getting a real feel for it. Just put camburg ucas and billys in the rear also. Definitely far from where my build will be but just savin up for mods as of now. Really like your truck looks really good scotty

What else you got for suspension? ?
Old 04-07-2014, 11:28 PM   #51

Quote:
Im in vacaville with lil taco. my truck doesnt look as sick as his but its a work in progress. recently just bought maxtracs, now i need t order 5100s, eibachs and allpro expos.
Definitely a work in progress and never ending haha I feel you brotha! I bought my maxtrac spindles about two months ago and couldn't be any happier. Also put on eibach 620 springs w/billy 51s upfront and recently put camburg ucas on w/ rear billys also. Great stance clearance and ride quality! Took my sway bar off to and made it smoother too. More body roll but all in all it rides great youll lovev them. Will be getting camburg coilovers here pretty soon off my buddies truck for pretty much a steal so im stoked
Old 04-07-2014, 11:33 PM   #52

Definitely! I don't think it will EVER end. Haha im so anxious to put them on but everything else is stock and don't wanna look retarted with just spindles. But theyre just begging me to install em
Old 04-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #53

Quote:
Definitely! I don't think it will EVER end. Haha im so anxious to put them on but everything else is stock and don't wanna look retarted with just spindles. But theyre just begging me to install em
Theres a lot of people on here that put them on with no other mods. Some people even just put spindles on and call it a day. Take a look at the maxtrac spindle thread.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:52 AM   #54
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
You sure that you have a "real" desert preunner? jk
Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #55

Quote:
Theres a lot of people on here that put them on with no other mods. Some people even just put spindles on and call it a day. Take a look at the maxtrac spindle thread.
I did. I read all 180 pages. Haha I got good info from it! Next weekend I might just finally do it.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:40 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Anthony I saw your truck in Goleta a while back. You were leaving that bar and grill on the beach at goleta beach. Badass truck brother
Thanks man! What were you doing up in goleta ?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #57

Haha no I dont actually im no where near a prerunner. Just would like to get familiar with the prerunner guys around here in norcal even though there isnt much
Old 04-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #58

Quote:
I did. I read all 180 pages. Haha I got good info from it! Next weekend I might just finally do it.
Those spindles will give it a nice stance and clearance. Post some pics when you do so I can see how sick they look haha
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #59

Quote:
Those spindles will give it a nice stance and clearance. Post some pics when you do so I can see how sick they look haha
I most definitely will!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #60

Quote:
I most definitely will!
Did you happen to get your grill off Homertaco ? If so how long does he usually take to make/ship them ? Thinking about getting a black one for my taco

Products Discussed in this Thread