Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any REAL desert ready prerunners in norcal

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #642
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Sweet deal! If you make it make sure you include the link here so we can follow it from here. There are way too many links and threads created in cali. Lol.

Saturday's are typically free for me now! My schedule is done by a two week basis so it is kind of dependent upon what week you guys catch me on but I will be free this weekend and next and I know that!

I think that a wheeling trip up by Yosemite would be totally badass! There is a lot of awesome scenery up there!!
Same here! Im willing to head down towards yosemite and wheel. Roberto glen you guys down for that ?!
Old 06-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #643
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Well this Saturday, the 14th, I have plans with my gf, and then Sunday, father's day I'll go see my dad. But next Saturday the 20th I'm free. Let me know what u guys want to do.
Next Saturday I can go forsurw and roberto said he is available Saturday too. Yosemite sounds like a good idea
Old 06-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #645

Quote:
Sounds good to me.
Theres several places to go to in yosemite so im looking foward to it. Never wheeled out there but definitely looks like a great time. Should we post up a thread ?? If not I can just spread the word and see who joins in on this trip.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #646
Basikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of lightBasikbiker is a glorious beacon of light
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
As far as Yosemite area goes I know sum fun areas, fast, slow , rock shells, granite slabs, beer, hill climbs, but I'm on shift till the 25th, then the 27th I gotta go to Bakersfield for traffic court(boner cop gave me a ticket, while I had a national emergency fire orders in my hands) so I gotta deal with that, then it's game time, gotta slap my new DT y pipe on, mount my hi lift and wheelin city baby
Old 06-11-2014, 08:45 PM   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
As far as Yosemite area goes I know sum fun areas, fast, slow , rock shells, granite slabs, beer, hill climbs, but I'm on shift till the 25th, then the 27th I gotta go to Bakersfield for traffic court(boner cop gave me a ticket, while I had a national emergency fire orders in my hands) so I gotta deal with that, then it's game time, gotta slap my new DT y pipe on, mount my hi lift and wheelin city baby
Sweet let me know and we will roll out
Old 06-11-2014, 09:35 PM   #648
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Glen howzit. You get your door taken care of yet buddy?
Old 06-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Glen howzit. You get your door taken care of yet buddy?
Thanks for the reminder dave I still feel bad about that...
Old 06-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #650
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

me too man. I initiated it...I'm a bad influence on you young jedi.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
me too man. I initiated it...I'm a bad influence on you young jedi.
Haha I mean if you think about it glen said he wanted to join so it wouldve been sick to have us all theee donuts if you think about it
Old 06-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #652

I'm down for a reunion LG trip with Glen and the gang. Let's plan one for the fall. I promise I will do all my donuts before everyone gets there this time
Old 06-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #653

in the fall hell yeah you'll have to get another pic of me goin thru some mud again
Old 06-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #656

Ive been trying to look for some trails as far as yosemite goes and dont get my wrong there's trails out there from what im reading up on they're just separated from town to town and dont quote me on this as I could be wrong just my understanding from what I've been reading up on and ive never been there begin with. It looks like a really fun spot just to sure if id like to drive 2hrs away to do trails like that. There's a place called frank raines which is between livermore and tracy that id like to go to. A lot of people say it's fun and closer for all of us ?! but if you guys still wanna go to Yosemite im down for that too.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:48 AM   #657

Heres a link of the past tacomaworld trips. Looks like a lot of fun fellas

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...termath-3.html
Old 06-12-2014, 12:28 PM   #658
the glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe glen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Glen
the glen's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Alex I've actually been to frank raines before. Once when I was bone stock. Its OK. Seems like u get a lot of pinstripes there. And the last time I was there I got a piece of rebar in the sidewall of my tire( no repair) and only had 6k on that tire. I don't know if that place is closer to u than Hollister but I'd rather do Hollister. And I think frank Raine's might be closed for fire season. But I'm down for Yosemite or something else.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:18 PM   #659
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well this Saturday, the 14th, I have plans with my gf, and then Sunday, father's day I'll go see my dad. But next Saturday the 20th I'm free. Let me know what u guys want to do.
WTF go to Slick Rock Glen!
Old 06-12-2014, 03:00 PM   #660

Quote:
Hey Alex I've actually been to frank raines before. Once when I was bone stock. Its OK. Seems like u get a lot of pinstripes there. And the last time I was there I got a piece of rebar in the sidewall of my tire( no repair) and only had 6k on that tire. I don't know if that place is closer to u than Hollister but I'd rather do Hollister. And I think frank Raine's might be closed for fire season. But I'm down for Yosemite or something else.
Okay I dont mind either hollister or yosemite. Im fine with whatever I know you just want to hollister too. Whatever you guys wanna do im down either way. I did see some cool trails of Yosemite though

Products Discussed in this Thread