Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Spotted I-80 3/31/14 pm

Old 03-31-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
Vorra65 is on a distinguished road

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted I-80 3/31/14 pm

I (14 AC White Sport) merged onto I80 east bound in Davis 1645 hr. - TRD Sport DC White with Kings around. Hope it wasn't too obvious as I shadowed you all the way to WSac droolin on that suspension- nice truck amigo!

Details?
Build page?
Old 03-31-2014, 10:11 PM   #2
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Was it a long bed with satoshi grille? And 686 sticker on back window, chrome wheels? If so that's a buddy of mine. He's not on here.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:30 AM   #3

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
Was it a long bed with satoshi grille? And 686 sticker on back window, chrome wheels? If so that's a buddy of mine. He's not on here.
It was raining so freakin hard-

Did have aftermarket wheels, tinted windows, xenon headlights and a blue King sticker on each side of the truck-RR Kings all around-nice truck. And I do believe it was a long bed .

I was curious what tire wheel combo he was running?
Old 04-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah that's him. He's running raceline renegades and bfg km2 in 285-70-17
Old 04-01-2014, 02:21 PM   #5

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that's him. He's running raceline renegades and bfg km2 in 285-70-17
Yep, thats the one..............I'm hopin those tires will work with my stock alloys after my Icon suspension install.

Does he have any rubbing issues?

Looked like TC arms up front, no? Like I said was raining like a beotch, and I was smooshin up pretty close checkin his truck out on all sides...........

Next time you talk to him, tell him not to shoot-I'm a friendly.....
Old 04-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #6

No issues as far as I'm aware. He has the body mount chopped. Yeah those were tc arms. Those tires should work fine. He actually bought those tires off me. Ran them on my 4th gen runner on stock wheels. You'll need to chop the body mount and some plastic from the front fender though.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #7

Vorra65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No issues as far as I'm aware. He has the body mount chopped. Yeah those were tc arms. Those tires should work fine. He actually bought those tires off me. Ran them on my 4th gen runner on stock wheels. You'll need to chop the body mount and some plastic from the front fender though.
Ok, thanks. Guess I won't be running 285's, maybe go with 275/70 17 so I won't have to cut up my new 30k truck.

That should work with the Icon UCA's and stock alloys, yah?
Old 04-01-2014, 09:17 PM   #8

The cutting is not as bad as you think