Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NORCAL: Camping & Wheeling trip @ Hell Hole trail 7/12/14 - 7/13/14

View Poll Results: Which trail do you want to run?
Slick Rock 3 30.00%
Deer Valley 1 10.00%
Hell Hole 5 50.00%
Other - Specify 0 0%
Doesn't matter which trail, I'm in! 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #241
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to ether gold lake or ice house to fish and kayak with my son and his freind. I wanted to wheel gold lake but couldnt find anyone that wanted to go that is capable. So im just going to fish.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #242
foxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to allfoxhead is a name known to all

Name: Andrew
foxhead's Tacoma Gallery
I still want to go. I just ordered $1300 worth of Mt/r's so I'm itching to wheel
Old 07-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #243
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
Im going to ether gold lake or ice house to fish and kayak with my son and his freind. I wanted to wheel gold lake but couldnt find anyone that wanted to go that is capable. So im just going to fish.
I'm still in for doing something this weekend and my girl wants to come along also.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #244
jqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of lightjqueener is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
I am just going fishing on sat. Cant do a overnight trip this weekend. To much going on.but im down for the next weekend.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #245
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
I am just going fishing on sat. Cant do a overnight trip this weekend. To much going on.but im down for the next weekend.
I can't overnight either but I'm in for fishing.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #246
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at Stampede fishing for Kokanee Friday and Saturday
Old 07-08-2014, 10:02 AM   #247
Beard Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'll be at Stampede fishing for Kokanee Friday and Saturday
Sounds like fun! What bait do you use? I've never fished for them before.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #248
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
Sounds like fun! What bait do you use? I've never fished for them before.
Mack's Double Whammy Kokanee Pro, in assorted colors behind a dodger trolling at about 50' down usually does the truck.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:52 AM   #249
Beard Farmer

I don't have a boat and fish from shore just about every time I fish.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #250
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
I don't have a boat and fish from shore just about every time I fish.
Yeah Kokanee are hard to catch from shore but it can be done.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #251
Beard Farmer

I'll probably pass then. I've had a shitty year of fishing already and don't want to make it any worse than it's been already.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:58 PM   #252
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
At least with the water being scrunched down 27' they're all packed in nice and tight
Old 07-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #253
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Yea same. My weekends don't free up until Sept
If people are up for it I wouldnt mind planning another Hell Hole or Niagra Rim in Sept. I have to redo my headgasket and install leaf springs so my truck is out for the next 3-4 weekends..