Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

La Grange ohv wheel trip May 18th sunday wheel trip for Dave!!!!!!

Old 05-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #21
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in... lets do this

Vic, you better come thru!
Old 05-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #22
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnoyBOS5 View Post
I'm in... lets do this

Vic, you better come thru!
Noice!!! 209 area membee too ! youre on the list
Old 05-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #23
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Yeah victor you better come thru ! Roberto you too brotha
Old 05-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #24

Any of you guys willing to put some food on the grill and have a bbq and cold ones as well ?! If so let me know so we can plan ahead
Old 05-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #25
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm kinda excited for this!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #26
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit there are a bunch of dudes rolling out
Old 05-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #27
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We can grill and chill i'm down to pitch in some $$ or bring some food for the grill or whatever.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #28

Also for the Bay Area fellas...There is a super old rustic Saloon in La Grange that serves the coldest beers in town (actually it's pretty much the only place in town) We can head over there after La Grange if ya'll wanna check it out.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDoffroad View Post
I'm kinda excited for this!
Hell yeah me too brotha !
Old 05-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Holy shit there are a bunch of dudes rolling out
Gotta do it big still two weeks away so the list will only get bigger !
Old 05-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #31
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Im stoked too! What food do we need? Also yeah im 209 Merced
Old 05-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #32
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
We can bring our camp stove and some meat. Might be good to byom, yeah? Can use our stove.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:51 PM   #33

We can all just bring our own meat or do a potluck sorta thing ??!
Old 05-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #34
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There we go, byom and a side to share? That would work out ok.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:25 PM   #35
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
As some of you may know a former member Dave also known as BBtacosurfer will be packing his bags and movin to socal at the end of this month. Therefore we will be having a last wheel session with Dave at La grange OHV May 18th at 9am of Sunday ($5 dollar entry fee). La Grange is a fun little place with high speed trails and minor wheelin trails that are technical and also easy as well. Overall great place! Anybody is more than welcome to come so lets get this list goin !!!!!!

The list:

1. Yotas4life (me)
2. BBtacosurfer (Dave)
3. Caltacoma09 (John)
4. The Glen (Glen)
5. Jose (not a member) (2nd gen taco)
6. 2006TRDoffroad (victor) (maybe)
7. 12TRDTacoma (Roberto) (maybe)
8. JohnboyTRD (John)
9. Sypherdi (silas)
10. Luis (yotas4life's cousin) (2nd gen taco)
11. PnoyBOS5 (chris)
12. Proyota (Brad) (Maybe)
Put me down as a maybe... I'll be down in Hollister Hills for the Esprit De Four Inc. presents Four Wheel Drive Clinic on Friday - Sunday Morning (camping). http://www.espritdefour.com I've always wanted to take this Clinic and decided to go before my daughter is born. I maybe at La grange OHV a little later than 9am closer to 11am or 12pm (Noon) depending on what time I pack out of Hollister.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proyota View Post
Put me down as a maybe... I'll be down in Hollister Hills for the Esprit De Four Inc. presents Four Wheel Drive Clinic on Friday - Sunday Morning (camping). http://www.espritdefour.com I've always wanted to take this Clinic and decided to go before my daughter is born. I maybe at La grange OHV a little later than 9am closer to 11am or 12pm (Noon) depending on what time I pack out of Hollister.
Alright Brad will do have a safe trip hope to see ya there
Old 05-03-2014, 01:02 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Yeah Alex can u put me down as a maybe too? I'm also taking that class with Brad at Hollister on that Saturday. I really want to go check lg, to meet all u guys, try out a new place, say aloha to Dave, and wheel with Mr Proyota himself. Thanks.
Alright will do !
Old 05-04-2014, 10:15 AM   #39

Only two more weeks for our trip. Lookin foward to this forsure it's been awhile since I've touched dirt on my truck haha
Old 05-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #40
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
put me down for a maybe too lg not too far from where I live merdead