Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

La Grange ohv wheel trip May 18th sunday wheel trip for Dave!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2014, 02:16 PM   #461
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
oh man! Hauling ass at LG is my favorite! That place rules! sick picture.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:16 PM   #462
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna wheel la grange sometime next weekend ?? Fun little place as guys know
Old 07-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #463
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

...to bring back the good times...I got a pair of LG specials for sale
$150 OBO. PM me for details

Light Racing UCA for 2005 and up Taco
Old 07-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #464
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

This trip was epic !!!! Man dave you gotta move back haha only dude in my area with a sick taco!!!
Old 07-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #465

no...you gotta move down here...Let me show you some sick Tacos! And yes that trip was the best time out at LG for sure!
Old 07-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #466

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
no...you gotta move down here...Let me show you some sick Tacos! And yes that trip was the best time out at LG for sure!
Give me until next year and ill be out there surfin and wheelin and thats no bs
Old 07-23-2014, 07:09 PM   #467
CalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura aboutCalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
CalTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles on those Dave? I will take them do they have all the hardware?