Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

La Grange ohv wheel trip May 18th sunday wheel trip for Dave!!!!!!

Old 05-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #41
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Yeah Alex can u put me down as a maybe too? I'm also taking that class with Brad at Hollister on that Saturday. I really want to go check lg, to meet all u guys, try out a new place, say aloha to Dave, and wheel with Mr Proyota himself. Thanks.

All of this goes for me as well ... Thinking the wife will get jazzed to go to lg and tear it up
Old 05-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #42
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00yotasr5 View Post
put me down for a maybe too lg not too far from where I live merdead
Sounds good youre on the list

Side note: john put you down as a maybe as well
Old 05-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #43
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Yeah Alex can u put me down as a maybe too? I'm also taking that class with Brad at Hollister on that Saturday. I really want to go check lg, to meet all u guys, try out a new place, say aloha to Dave, and wheel with Mr Proyota himself. Thanks.
If you fellas could make the LG that would be epic
Old 05-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #44
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I will. Just depends on the wifey...
Old 05-04-2014, 07:27 PM   #45
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Yeah hopefully yall can make! La grange is pretty fun
Old 05-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #46
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Whos the farthest from La Grange? ?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDoffroad View Post
Whos the farthest from La Grange? ?
I believe johnboyTRD ?!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #48
TaCo ADDICT is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
TaCo ADDICT's Tacoma Gallery
is anyone welcome? i went to the holister meet and had a blast! would love to make it out to this one
Old 05-04-2014, 09:16 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaCo ADDICT View Post
is anyone welcome? i went to the holister meet and had a blast! would love to make it out to this one
Hell yeah make it on out gonna be a good one forsure!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #50
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
no...only Taco dudes haha come wheel bro!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #51

Shit we bout to take over LG...and you know this!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:20 PM   #52
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
In my opinion!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:23 PM   #53
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Stoooooooooked!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:25 PM   #54

I think we should bring the hose for so we can make some mud pits for Alex to haul ass through
Old 05-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
I think we should bring the hose for so we can make some mud pits for Alex to haul ass through
Im always down for that!!

Or to do some donuts
Old 05-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #56

This trip is gonna be badass I can already tell!
Old 05-04-2014, 09:52 PM   #57

Quote:
From what you just said sounds like you are a forsure im putting you on the list haha
Old 05-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #58
TaCo ADDICT is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
TaCo ADDICT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
From what you just said sounds like you are a forsure im putting you on the list haha
haha alright sounds good
Old 05-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #59

Quote:
haha alright sounds good
La grange is a fun spot youll like it
Old 05-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #60

We're trying to take over LG for the day so lets get some more people goin !!!!!!