Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

La Grange ohv wheel trip May 18th sunday wheel trip for Dave!!!!!!

Old 04-30-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
La Grange ohv wheel trip May 18th sunday wheel trip for Dave!!!!!!

As some of you may know a former member Dave also known as BBtacosurfer will be packing his bags and movin to socal at the end of this month. Therefore we will be having a last wheel session with Dave at La grange OHV May 18th at 9am of Sunday ($5 dollar entry fee). La Grange is a fun little place with high speed trails and minor wheelin trails that are technical and also easy as well. Overall great place! Anybody is more than welcome to come so lets get this list goin !!!!!!

Here is a link on how to get to La Grange ohv offroad park
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37.6...m3!4m2!1m0!1m0

Also for those who will be coming thru the central valley Modesto are we will be meeting at the Starbucks on Oakdale rd at 8:15 am and we will head out no later then 8:30 am so please arrive on time!

For the Bay Area fellas...not sure if ya'll have a meet up spot designated but I just wanted to make it as seamless as possible for you. The drive is super straightforward. You guys may want to meet in Pleasanton or Livermore before ya'll head over the hill.
- 580 East
- Don't take the 205 split to Tracy (stay on 580)
- Hwy 132 East (Modesto)
- Stay on Hwy 132 for about 30 miles from Modesto*
- Right on J59 (south) - La Grange Rd*
Park is on your left about 3 miles from the Hwy 132/J59 split

La Grange Off Highway Vehicle Park
1642 South La Grange Rd.
La Grange, CA 95329

And for the people with CBs tune into channel 16 *****

The list:

1. Yotas4life (me)
2. BBtacosurfer (Dave)
3. Caltacoma09 (John)
4. The Glen (Glen)
5. Jose (not a member) (2nd gen taco)
6. 2006TRDoffroad (victor)
7. 12TRDTacoma (Roberto) (maybe)
8. JohnboyTRD (John)
9. Sypherdi (silas)
10. Luis (yotas4life's cousin) (maybe)
11. PnoyBOS5 (chris)
12. Proyota (Brad) (maybe)
13 00yotasr5 (lee) (maybe)
14. taCo ADDICT (Dylan)
15. Mademan925 (nick) (maybe)
16. DylansBase (Dylan) (maybe)
17. Phils6s (phillip)
18. Seans baja (sean)
19. DylansBase (Dylan) (90 percent sure)
20. LilTaco (Scotty)
21. 1nonlygarcia (ceasar) (maybe)
Old 04-30-2014, 11:09 PM   #2
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Is that down in the Modesto area?
Old 04-30-2014, 11:17 PM   #3
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Is that down in the Modesto area?
It is exactly 34 miles away from modesto! So comin thru modesto head east on Yosemite 132 and youll make it there fairly easy in no less then 40 minutes. Hope to see ya there !
Old 04-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #4
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I can make this one. Mark me down for a 'yes'
Old 04-30-2014, 11:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
I'm pretty sure I can make this one. Mark me down for a 'yes'
Sick. See ya there !
Old 05-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #6
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Where the Prerunners at, Need a few more 4x2 guys :P
Old 05-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnoyBOS5 View Post
Where the Prerunners at, Need a few more 4x2 guys :P
Im a prerunner 4x2 come on out haha
Old 05-01-2014, 11:43 AM   #8
TRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Victor
TRDrunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a prerunner and I should be able to make it!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006TRDoffroad View Post
I'm a prerunner and I should be able to make it!
Last time we went there I made it just fine thru everything. I just didnt attempt to make it up a hill all the guys were goin up but this time im goin H.A.M. haha
Old 05-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #10
johnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud ofjohnboyTRD has much to be proud of

How does it compare to hollister?
Old 05-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
How does it compare to hollister?
La grange is a lot smaller then hollister by all means. Even though it is small it does have a few tough trails and some obviously being pretty easy. Also has some fun hill climbs and a few rocky trails. There are also high speed trails as well. Overall it is a fun little place to go and wheel in my opinion. Last time I went was with caltacoma09 and BBtacosurfer dave and we all had a blast!!
Old 05-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #12
Sypherdi is on a distinguished road

Army: LRS, Water Det
Name: Silas
Sypherdi's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like fun to me. I don't know exactly where that is, but I'm down! Pre Runner and all.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sypherdi View Post
That sounds like fun to me. I don't know exactly where that is, but I'm down! Pre Runner and all.
It is a really fun place,last time I went there they were building new trails for trucks so there might be some new stuff since ive been there. and sounds good!!! ill put you down on the list ! Join the 2wd drive club cause im one of them

Side note: hey victor we got another prerunner recruited
Old 05-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sypherdi View Post
La grange is east from modesto ca so 35 minutes away from modesto. It is really easy to get there just take east 132 yosemite. I do plan on meeting with all the members coming thru modesto at the Starbucks on Oakdale rd at 8:15am which is most likely the guys coming from Sacramento/bay area !
Old 05-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
La grange is a lot smaller then hollister by all means. Even though it is small it does have a few tough trails and some obviously being pretty easy. Also has some fun hill climbs and a few rocky trails. There are also high speed trails as well. Overall it is a fun little place to go and wheel in my opinion. Last time I went was with caltacoma09 and BBtacosurfer dave and we all had a blast!!

Right on. Bringing the wife and doggies methinks.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #16

Nice!! Lookin foward to checkin out that sweet taco of yours! Already got 7 people goin
Old 05-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #17
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37.6...m3!4m2!1m0!1m0
Old 05-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #18
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
click the link for directions. I'm stoked about this. Haha Alex you didn't have to do this bud.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
click the link for directions. I'm stoked about this. Haha Alex you didn't have to do this bud.
Yeah this is for damn sure gonna be a good trip ! No biggy Dave just lookin foward to wheelin with you and all the members!
Old 05-01-2014, 05:52 PM   #20

Also have my cousin luis goin. He has a 2nd gen trd offroad blue double cab standard bed with Mickey Thompson 33s w/3 inch all around lift so he will be joinin the crowd for this trip as well