Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Stuff for sale: Giving TW locals a shot before CG or classifieds

Old 05-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
Stuff for sale: Giving TW locals a shot before CG or classifieds

I have a few things for sale that I wanted to offer TW locals first before going to craigslist or classifieds.

Chinese 05+ grill. Brand new, never used or mounted. I decided to go a different route instead of putting lights behind the grill. $75

Stock TRD OR suspension off my truck. comes with everything in the pic. $100

I'm located in Napa. Feel free to make me an offer!
Old 06-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Iggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shedIggy. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
The load warrior is sold, let me know if anyone needs these. I'm going to post them soon. Don't be afraid to make me an offer. I want these gone!
Old 06-23-2014, 09:08 AM   #3

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want the grill for free?
Old 06-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #4
Mmmmm, bacon
OffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffsetPlayer2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OffsetPlayer2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy. View Post

PM'ed ya
Old 06-23-2014, 07:53 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy. View Post
yeah where are you located?
Old 06-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #6

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
Napa
Old 06-27-2014, 12:09 PM   #7

Iggy.'s Tacoma Gallery
No one wants a free grill?
Old 06-27-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
TDubber is on a distinguished road
Name: Dale
TDubber's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a free Chinese grill! You ever come down towards the east or north bay? I live in Pinole. PM me, might be able to swing up that way too.

Dale