Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Holister Hills June 1st.

View Poll Results: What day do you want to go to hollister
Sunday June 1st 8 53.33%
Sunday June 15th (fathers day) 1 6.67%
Saturday June 28th 4 26.67%
Whenever. I just want to wheel. 3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #261
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could had made it
We both missed out roberto next trip we'll be there hopefully ha
Old 06-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #262
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
hey if I kinda freaked anybody out with that helicopter, I apologize, I promise I know what im doing(flying 15 years now), I neet to put a camera on it
That was amazing! Get a go pro mounted and take some SiK videos.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #263
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proyota View Post
That was amazing! Get a go pro mounted and take some SiK videos.
hey man those retro graphics on your truck are badass, got any drawings for em? I got a friend with a vinyl cutter
Old 06-01-2014, 11:24 PM   #264
Proyota will become famous soon enoughProyota will become famous soon enough

Name: Brad
Proyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey man those retro graphics on your truck are badass, got any drawings for em? I got a friend with a vinyl cutter
Thank-you and yes the drawings I found on James Dean Creations and then had a local guy "Mike's Stripes" Create the graphics on his plotter / printer and put them on the Tacoma for me.
http://www.jamesdeancreations.com/toyota.htm
Old 06-02-2014, 06:57 AM   #265
johnboyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutjohnboyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Mademan925 View Post
I just finished uploading all the pictures I took today. Had a lot of fun, see you guys next time! Slick Rock anyone?!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121253407@N06/page1/

So many killer shots! Thanks always for taking photos. Damn good camera and photographer. You even got some of the 'heep' lol! I hope brian reads this...
Old 06-02-2014, 07:03 AM   #266

Oh and sorry I missed watching folks try truck hill - anyone need to back down?
Old 06-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #267
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey if I kinda freaked anybody out with that helicopter, I apologize, I promise I know what im doing(flying 15 years now), I neet to put a camera on it
That copter was pretty badass, and your stunts were amazing. I was ready to duck under the truck if necessary, but really enjoyed watching it fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Oh and sorry I missed watching folks try truck hill - anyone need to back down?
Truck hill was awesome (to watch). A few minorly sketchy moments, but nothing too bad. One quick reverse to straighten out, then right back up. Hearing that basik did it open makes me wanna sack up and go for it! I got to ride up it with Forerunner. Helps to get a close up view of it, even though it disappeared in dust for half of it
Old 06-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #268
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Note to self. When tying off the gopro, don't do so to the inside handle of the door. Spent hours cleaning the dust from the interior!
Old 06-02-2014, 03:53 PM   #269
imdashiz is on a distinguished road

Name: Juan
imdashiz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey man, props to you wheelin your rig like a champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Oh and props to Juan for pushing up that black diamond in the stock 1st gen... You did us proud man
Thanks guys. It was definitely an awesome feeling to be able to keep up with all of your tall rigs . Surprised I didnt really bottom out with a completely shot front suspension. My street tires did great also.

Funny though, my truck feels a lot smoother on the street after wheeling it haha.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #270
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lets see if this works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Mq...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-02-2014, 09:44 PM   #271
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

How did my prerunner amigos do at HH?!
Old 06-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #272
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
How did my prerunner amigos do at HH?!
I don't think any showed. At least we didn't see them following us.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:41 AM   #273

Crazy week so far.,. Anyways here are the pics I took. Sorry there aren't more - my co pilot didn't take many shots, and I was driving mostly.
http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/jo.../HH%2020140601
Old 06-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #274

Any of you guys plannin on wheelin this weekend ?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #275

Where were u thinking?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:07 PM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdashiz View Post
Where were u thinking?
Id like to go to hollister if not la grange since its the only other place thats local for me.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:16 PM   #277
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go but im super busy. Getting cab mount chop saturday morning. Then the giants game. Then sunday is my mother inlaws Bday and Fathers day.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
I want to go but im super busy. Getting cab mount chop saturday morning. Then the giants game. Then sunday is my mother inlaws Bday and Fathers day.
Yeah well lets see if we can get the gang together in the next few weeks and wheel been itching to go. Sounds like good weekend nick have a good time. Giants ftw
Old 06-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #279

Quote:
Best to wait till after the 14th.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:03 PM   #280

Quote:
Best to wait till after the 14th.
Im just gonna hold off and hit up niagara rim towards the end of the month with some buddies. Ill post up a thread on that and see if I can get se members to join in