Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Looking for a Camp spot near Lake Tahoe

Old 06-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #1
Brinner is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
Brinner's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a Camp spot near Lake Tahoe

Hi fellow Tacoma and out door enthusiasts!

Until yesterday it looked like 4th of July weekend was simply going to be a 3 day weekend for me and my girl, then we were able to get a few extra days off around that weekend and if we can find a spot we would love to spend it camping. There are flat out no good reservation spots available this late in the game up around Lake Tahoe and as I'm not one for the regular camp ground spots with people on all sides of you anyways that doesn't bother me so much.

However we would like to take advantage of our schedules so I thought I'd see if anyone had any decent remote camping spots worth calling out that are around the Lake Tahoe area. Preferably on the East side of the lake as her family recently bought a house up that way and will be having activities going on the day of the 4th we'd like to easily be able to jump over to but anywhere in that area is good for us.

I appreciate any feedback and worst case scenario is we stay in their cabin for the weekend, thanks in advance!

Nicholas
Old 06-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Try PMing jberry813. That's his neck of the woods
Old 06-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
Brinner is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
Brinner's Tacoma Gallery
ok, thanks will do