Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Humboldt/ Bridgeport area I'm comin at ya! Help!

Old 06-19-2014, 08:28 PM   #1
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Humboldt/ Bridgeport area I'm comin at ya! Help!

Shoulda left twelve hours ago but work etcetera destroyed that plan.
Leaving from chino, ca & heading up to Bridgeport area with my dad. It's about an 8 hour drive & were headed up to scout out deer hunting grounds in zone X12 if that means anything to ya.

I need help!
We're planning on tent camping & I need help finding a place we can roll into middle of the night.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:40 PM   #2
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
Well. the dudes over at Expedition portal saved my ass with this last second question. Led me over to the PAHA campground. awesome weekend! hit twin lakes, bridegport, mono lake, bodie... and a hundred miles in between
Old 06-25-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
cool!!

i have an A16 tag in my pack. X9a.

ran up there a couple of weeks ago and saw a ton of shooter bucks. my season opens mid Aug.. have a couple more scout trips to go..