Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Extreme motorsports in brentwood, california?

Old 06-24-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
2011flowedtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
2011flowedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Extreme motorsports in brentwood, california?

I'm going to be getting a lift soon, and am not mechanically sound at all.

I got a quote(online, anyway) from the guy at extreme motorsports to install for around 350. Seems like a fair price.

Has anyone dealt with the guys over there? I've searched on here and couldn't find anything, perhaps I'm looking at the wrong places.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-24-2014, 11:18 AM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I had a few friends who lived in brentwood and they always had great things to say about that shop. They mostly do full size trucks lifted 6-10"

On the other hand though, here are the yelp reviews. http://www.yelp.com/biz/extreme-motorsports-brentwood