Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

"NEW" Trail Gear 78" sliders $180.00

Old 06-26-2014, 09:55 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
"NEW" Trail Gear 78" sliders $180.00

SOLD
Old 06-26-2014, 10:54 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
someones gonna get a good deal
Old 06-26-2014, 11:54 AM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
ill buy em
Were in Benicia come and get them were here until 4:00 today.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #6
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
cant make it today, but is tomorrow ok?
Old 06-26-2014, 12:54 PM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
cant make it today, but is tomorrow ok?
I have a sale pending right now I'll let you know if tomorrow works.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #8
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hey nevermind, gotta put a new cv in, wont have the cv till tomorrow...stupid ifs
Old 06-26-2014, 04:57 PM   #9
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if they're still up for sale.....
Old 06-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #10
Rames is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
if other sale does not fall through, ill be ready to pay ya!
Old 06-27-2014, 06:44 AM   #11
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure these are gone. But if all three of you want sliders I can work out a deal on some BAMF sliders if you guys want.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I'm pretty sure these are gone. But if all three of you want sliders I can work out a deal on some BAMF sliders if you guys want.
I'd be interested
Old 06-27-2014, 09:40 AM   #13
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good deal. I paid 200 for my trail gear sliders on craigslist.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
BigredTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
BigredTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Were in Benicia come and get them were here until 4:00 today.
Where in Benicia are you located? I have had my 04 prerunner for a couple months and I live in Vallejo.
Mind if I come by and talk taco with you for a bit, I want to get a feel for the truck and big upgrades to make and big necessary upkeep
Old 06-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigredTacoma View Post
Where in Benicia are you located? I have had my 04 prerunner for a couple months and I live in Vallejo.
Mind if I come by and talk taco with you for a bit, I want to get a feel for the truck and big upgrades to make and big necessary upkeep
Right in the industrial park.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #16
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in BAMF sliders
Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 PM   #17
Rames's Tacoma Gallery
I just placed an order for the 80" sliders w/ kickout and a Cab Mount Chop with your 4th of July sale. Hopefully I ordered correctly for my DCSB.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rames View Post
I just placed an order for the 80" sliders w/ kickout and a Cab Mount Chop with your 4th of July sale. Hopefully I ordered correctly for my DCSB.
Yes you ordered the right ones.
Old 07-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #19
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Benicia? by Fat Shafts archery?
Old 07-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
Benicia? by Fat Shafts archery?
yep but these are sold.