Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister hills offroad and camping July 19-20th

Old 07-03-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
johnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
johnboyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister hills offroad and camping July 19-20th

So me and one of my buds (dude with the jeep that came last hollister hills), are going on a little wheel/camp/shoot/ hang out trip on the weekend of 19th and 20th... Figured if post here since y'all are good fun to wheel and camp with

We don't really have anywhere picked out for camping yet so open to suggestions to anything in that area.

I'll start a list, if ou wanna join in let me know.

1) john - me
2) brian - jeep dude, not on here
3) presto/Chris - yes
4) presto' friend - yes
5) possessedss - maybe
6) mademan925/Nick - maybe
5) Razooly, the bday boy! - Maybe
6) cbechtold - maybe
Old 07-04-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Topher
presto's Tacoma Gallery
If I can get my new CV's in by then I'm down. I wonder how long CVJ takes to ship out..?
Old 07-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #3
johnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to beholdjohnboyTRD is a splendid one to behold

Prolly pretty quick. Def get that order in. I'm putting you down as a maybe bout time to break er' in!
Old 07-05-2014, 07:04 PM   #4
PossessedSS is on a distinguished road
PossessedSS's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in as maybe. I would only come for a day if that's ok with u guys?
Old 07-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #5

For sure!! Not a problem. Day trippers welcome! Not sure if I've met you, but hello
Old 07-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #6
PossessedSS is on a distinguished road
PossessedSS's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks yea I've just started here recently. Nice to meet u bro.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #7
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #8
Razooly is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Razooly's Tacoma Gallery
I want to try to make this trip, it's just on my birthday weekend. I will check with the GF and see if I can make it out for the day... As for now im a maybe.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

presto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gunna try to get my other buddy to go as well. I'm placing my order for those cvj's and ECGS bearing repair on Wednesday or Thursday (whenever I get paid) so hopefully they will get here in time.

Edit: Honestly now that I think about It I might end up going regardless.. If I break an old cv it's not like I'd need a tow truck right?

Edit2: confirmed my buddy is going. He has a 2nd gen.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razooly View Post
I want to try to make this trip, it's just on my birthday weekend. I will check with the GF and see if I can make it out for the day... As for now im a maybe.

Bday bash!! What could be better?? totally understand if it won't work out, but we'll do something special for your bday if you come out, I.e. Cake or whatevs.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
I'm gunna try to get my other buddy to go as well. I'm placing my order for those cvj's and ECGS bearing repair on Wednesday or Thursday (whenever I get paid) so hopefully they will get here in time.

Edit: Honestly now that I think about It I might end up going regardless.. If I break an old cv it's not like I'd need a tow truck right?

Edit2: confirmed my buddy is going. He has a 2nd gen.

Sick, I'm locking you in. Btw, I carry my old cv as a spare and tools to swap if needed so you'll be aok is your buddy on here? I'll put his handle if so.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:34 AM   #12

presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyTRD View Post
Sick, I'm locking you in. Btw, I carry my old cv as a spare and tools to swap if needed so you'll be aok is your buddy on here? I'll put his handle if so.
sweet sounds good. I'm actually not sure if my buddy is on here or not lol..
Old 07-09-2014, 09:43 AM   #13
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats the camping situation like at hollister? Do you need to reserve a site or anything?
Old 07-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #14

We're planning on camping elsewhere, there is blm land nearby. Haven't really looked into it yet, been crazy with new job, and getting ready for school. Got into penn state
Old 07-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #15
Senor Taco

Quote:
We're planning on camping elsewhere, there is blm land nearby. Haven't really looked into it yet, been crazy with new job, and getting ready for school. Got into penn state
congrates. Does that mean you are moving?
Old 07-09-2014, 02:42 PM   #16

Naw man, all online.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #17
Senor Taco

Quote:
Naw man, all online.

I thought you were leaving us
Old 07-09-2014, 07:50 PM   #18

Nah, I would never. As long as I'm in tech... This is the place for me.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:24 AM   #19
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Just a heads up: 4 wheel parts is having a "customer appreciation run" event on July 20th at HH.