Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills wheel trip July 26th (Saturday)

Old 07-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #21
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Mechanic on s64 skycrane and S61
Basikbiker's Tacoma Gallery
lol most the trails there u can two wheel, if u know your truck anyway
Old 07-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #23
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the glen View Post
Hey Alex, I actually have something for that day already. If by chance my plans fall through I'll definitely meet up with u guys. And don't worry, Nick has tow straps, ha ha ha, just playin.
Old 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #25
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
lol most the trails there u can two wheel, if u know your truck anyway
Not if you follow me.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:51 PM   #26
Basikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedBasikbiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Not if you follow me.
Well right on cool someone who actually likes to wheel sum shit, I was kinda bummed out last time, seemed like no one was really down to wheel
Old 07-09-2014, 10:39 PM   #27
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Alex, I actually have something for that day already. If by chance my plans fall through I'll definitely meet up with u guys. And don't worry, Nick has tow straps, ha ha ha, just playin.
Haha. Glen when will your shocks be done ?! Send me pics if they are I wanna see those purple springs !
Old 07-10-2014, 07:31 AM   #28
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well right on cool someone who actually likes to wheel sum shit, I was kinda bummed out last time, seemed like no one was really down to wheel

Sweet another black diamond truck!! It will be a fun run then.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:10 PM   #29
cool cool, id actually like to use 4wd
Old 07-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #31
Super Taco

Hope you can make it out Glen.

I need to break down and buy full skids....
Old 07-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #32
Yea I ordered sliders... Too lazy to build em, need to build one more skid then I can bash the crap outa stuff
Old 07-12-2014, 08:47 AM   #34
Super Taco

Quote:
Hey Matt, I actually have something that day. I might try the 19th. What skids are u looking at?
I am thinking about getting the RCI aluminum skids.

Quote:
Yea I ordered sliders... Too lazy to build em, need to build one more skid then I can bash the crap outa stuff
I know what you mean. I bought the Relentless build kit bumpers and it took me over a year to complete them.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:38 PM   #36
Super Taco

Quote:
Aluminum? With the no fear drive anywhere attitude u have? I would think u would go 1/4" steal.
LOL. Still trying to decide about weight VS strength.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #37
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds tempting, but 9am is way too early. Isn't the place open til sunset?
Old 07-15-2014, 09:42 PM   #38
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up guys just to give you guys a heads up I wont be able to make this meet. I can still update the people who would still like to participate on this trip unfortunately just don't have the funds to drive to hollister Saturday and praire city ohv for another meet sunday. Anywho you guys are more then welcome to join us at praire city on the 27th. As of now there's 2 forsures for this Hollister trip,like mentioned I eill update thread sorry for the inconvenience thanks guys
Old 07-22-2014, 08:37 PM   #39
Super Taco

Bump-isk for anyone that still wants to wheel some black trails Saturday!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:51 PM   #40
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone still going this Saturday? I'm trying to convince the Fiance to go on her first real wheeling trip, but if she doesn't want to go I should be able to make it with my daughter.