Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Placer County Meetup?

Old 07-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #21
KAHolt is on a distinguished road

Marines: Corporal 1st BN, 4th MAR (Infantry)
Name: Kris
KAHolt's Tacoma Gallery
Bring your wives or girl friends! Nothing better than an event that your girls WANT to go to
Old 07-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #22
M.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: Mengil
M.A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
I am in and so is my stock 2.7l beast
Old 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM   #23
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:03 PM   #24
M.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedM.A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed
M.A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking Taco you got there Dirty
Old 07-08-2014, 11:12 PM   #25

KAHolt's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Lol I'll be there in a black tacoma!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #27

KAHolt's Tacoma Gallery
just thought i'd put it out there for those who know what it is! Transferred over to the 1st Civ Div just last week! So anyone who does understand that has to come to this meet up to celebrate! =]
Old 07-10-2014, 08:57 AM   #28
M.A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Been a Member of the 1st Civ Div for a few years myself, LOVING IT!
Old 07-12-2014, 05:04 PM   #30
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Hmmm just saw this. Might stop by and say hi, even though I don't have a Tacoma anymore... :P. Still looking to sell my stuff too.

How many of y'all are goin, Rusty. I'm riding taller than you now might need to step up your game lol
Old 07-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #31

KAHolt's Tacoma Gallery
No idea how many are going, but I am. Hopefully a good handful, either I'm filling my belly with BBQ and ice cream
Old 07-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #32
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Hmmm just saw this. Might stop by and say hi, even though I don't have a Tacoma anymore... :P. Still looking to sell my stuff too.

How many of y'all are goin, Rusty. I'm riding taller than you now might need to step up your game lol
What do you have to sell! I have some cash if there's anything I like..

*i have a grill craft lower insert if anyone wants it!*

It's just taking up space
Old 07-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #33

KAHolt's Tacoma Gallery
Just bring things I guess. Meetup and swap meet lol
Old 07-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #35
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I live across 65 from where we are going... So if y'all want something we can just go to my place. I've got the back of my truck torn apart installing a stereo, so I'm not packing more stuff
Old 07-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #36
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be a little late. Not worried about food, probably be there 730. Someone stand by this thread so I can find y'all?
Old 07-12-2014, 07:41 PM   #37
M.A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
I just realized this is tonight I though it was tomorrow I guess I screwed the pooch. sorry gent I will make it to the next one if I am in town still.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #39
Pinoiako916 is on a distinguished road
Name: Al
Pinoiako916's Tacoma Gallery
I missed the meet up as I had something to do today. Are there going to be any future meet ups/mod days and or BBQ's coming up in Sacramento?
Old 07-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #40
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoiako916 View Post
I missed the meet up as I had something to do today. Are there going to be any future meet ups/mod days and or BBQ's coming up in Sacramento?
I just posted a link to a mod day in sac on August 3rd

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...rd-2014-a.html