Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bodie Prerun

Old 04-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bodie Prerun

I going to do a Pre Run for the summer Bodie trip. Bodie run

I am wanting to do this in the end of May or the top of June.

I am going to find campgrounds for the summer trip and plan out the routes in the Bodie area. Also Go up to Barney Riley to scout out a camping area for a group.

I planing for a week end trip. Fri night to sunday night.

Let me know if you wanna tag along.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
i might be down....when you thinking of going??
Old 04-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
alright well keep me posted.....