1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2011 TRD Rear Bumper W/Tow Package For Sale

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by wag, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Oct 20, 2014 at 8:29 AM
    wag

wag [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    11' Tacoma DC TRD 4WD Magnetic Gray
    I'm selling the rear bumper to my 2011 Tacoma TRD with the Tow Package. The reason it is for sale is I switched to a aftermarket bumper after a kid bumped into my rear bumper leaving a very minor dent which I'll do my best to show the rest of the bumper is in great condition.

The dent is in the first picture, very small indentation the last picture is the damaged molding that covers the dent.

What is not included in this is the plastic molding that goes over the rear step as that was got damaged when it was hit. Also not included is the rear lights and the plug for the lights since those were moved to my new bumper.

This would be a good replacement for a more damaged bumper that still has the parts not included in my sale.

My insurance paid me out a little over $900 to replace it with another OEM bumper. I've looked online from what I could find, don't know if it's legitimate or not I saw an OEM for almost $600.

I'm selling this for $300.

I'm located near Walnut Creek.

Tacoma Bumper-2.jpg
    Tacoma Bumper.jpg
    Tacoma Bumper-3.jpg
    Tacoma Bumper-6.jpg
    Tacoma Bumper-5.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top