Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Snow Run Memorial day

Old 05-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Post Snow Run Memorial day

Ok since no body ever hits me up to wheel, I doubt anyone from TW will join.

Memorial weekend snow run with NC4W!

We are gonna go up to Corral Hollow (up by lake Alpine on Hwy 4) for some fun in the snow.

Let me know if anyone is game.