Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Social Network

Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Norcal Social Network

I started a Norcal taco social Network, But you don't have to be from norcal I guess.

I will post event and such over there as well as here at TW. I just trying to get the Norcal scene going.

http://norcaltacos.ning.com/