Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Central Valley Meet Ups?

Old 06-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
ratch3t has a spectacular aura aboutratch3t has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman
ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
Central Valley Meet Ups?

I would be interested in starting or getting involved in some meet's around the central valley fresno, lemoore, hanford, stockton, bakersfield, visalia, tulare, modesto, merced, turlock..

Anyone else interested or know any current ones?
Old 06-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow another Central Valley guy! Fing sweet.

I am up by Turlock.
What do you like to do with your rig? Look nice, hit up rocks, Fast desert shit, mud play.
I see it's built up.

I like hit up the rocks at stuff.

A few guys (i am trying to) are going over to Bodie, Ca for the 4th.

Also I have been trying to get guys on Norcal tacos if you wanna check it out. Link in my sig.

Oh and Welcome TW.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:06 AM   #3

ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, thanks for the reply.. Good to see other central valley people as well.. I mostly like dunes, jumping, trails, river beds (when their empty of course)..

I am only 2WD so the rocks, climbing, and serious mud are a bit out of the question for me.. I hate cleaning mud off anyways.

I will def check the website out, I have been looking for a off-road taco club around this area for awhile.. Seems as though we are pretty out numbered by the lowered truck scene by a lot though.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
i am up in sacramento.. but got family down there.. so i am there alot..
O btw KRT i am not going to make the Bodie run.. mother in law is going in for surgery on the 7... thanks for the invite as well!!! next time..

ratch... when we do go.. and you taco cant make it.. you can ride with me!!! even though mine is still stock trd.. heehee
Old 06-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #5

ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, ok sounds good..
Old 06-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, i'm in modesto.... just got my truck about a week ago so i need help with places to wheel around here Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks
Old 06-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Hey I am in the bay area, Sunnyvale to be exact, around San Jose. I have been looking to go to a meet or something for a while. Welcome to TW!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:23 AM   #8
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Hey, i'm in modesto.... just got my truck about a week ago so i need help with places to wheel around here Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Hey I am in the bay area, Sunnyvale to be exact, around San Jose. I have been looking to go to a meet or something for a while. Welcome to TW!
Hey Welcome guys as I stated I am around the turlock area. but i am in Modesto, Riverbank, Oakdale, Waterford, Denair areas alot.

A few of us are going to Bodie on Saturday and are gonna be leaving Oakdale at 9 am if either one of you want to join us.

BTW Carson my truck is hard to miss, I have a TW decal on my back window too. So if you see me say Hello!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #9
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to say hi. I work in the Merced area but I'm in Dos Palos. Got my truck last year and I've still yet to take it out on some trails or anything. I'm a noob at wheelin so I'm looking to learn!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
i live in roseville, but grew up in turlock and have fam there
Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #11
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man. I have a few friends in the Roseville/Antelope/Granite Bay area. I'll have to look you up next time I'm up there.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangebrew View Post
Cool man. I have a few friends in the Roseville/Antelope/Granite Bay area. I'll have to look you up next time I'm up there.
Let us know!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #13
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i would love to go to some meets in the central valley. I live in fresno.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
aall this talk...... AND NO MEETS!!! im down! and alone on this thread right now
Old 09-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #16
He is The STig
mick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmick478 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bott
mick478's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
^^^ your not alone now

Im up in Napa, I'd be down for a road trip
yea now i just have to find free time